Rate Dr. Larry M. Nelson

Dr. Larry M. Nelson's Ratings

I had gone to a few different kinds of doctors for treatment of a nagging foot problem that had gone on for over a year without any relief. Dr Nelson spent a good half hour listening to my history, and then did a very detailed examination of my foot before explaining to me exactly what my condition was; and what my treatment options were. He treated me on that first visit, and wrote out- by hand(!) instructions for me to follow. I walked out in complete comfort, for the first time in over a year; and when I went back in two weeks for my follow-up, it was just to tell him I was cured!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr. Nelson is an excellent doctor. He's very knowledgeable, and very friendly, and has a way of putting you at ease right away. You couldn't ask for a better podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][318821].votes_count ]]