Rate Dr. Nofit Weiss

Dr. Nofit Weiss's Ratings

Explained everything. DID NOT HURT ME WHEN EXAMINING INTERNALLY. Very pleased with way each visit was accomplished.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

I loved Dr. Weiss. She was very knowledgable and help me tremedouly with the birth of my baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I like how Dr. Weiss is thorough and straightfoward. She is caring, especially when problems arise. Even though I wasn't even dilated at all she woke up at 3am for a short check at the hospital and she was back around 7:30am to determine if I could deliver. Her post-partum care was also excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2011

I think her bedside manner is poor and feel very rushed through the appointment. She does seem knowledgeable and took precautionary tests when needed. Looking to change, if anyone has any good suggestions, please let me know

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I was seeing Dr. Song until I got to a pt. in my pregnancy that I had to meet Dr. Weiss. She spoke faster than an infomercial announcer and wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise. I even opened my mouth as if to speak and left it open to see if she would take a breath. Nope I had to cut her off. She stood at the door and spoke to me from there while I laid on the table. I felt like a leper. I kept asking questions, she would answer and always ended with "but we'll have plenty of time to get to know each other". I still persisted and asked more questions. I told her I wanted try for a med-free birth and she was dismissive saying that SHE had gotten the epidural and implied that I assumed there was no pain at all during labor. She was very condescending. She said she felt SO strongly about cord banking but never mentioned why other than she charges for the service. So I guess the $ is what is imp. to her. I changed practices after those responses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I found Dr. Weiss to be hot and cold. Sometimes she was very concerned with my symptoms and other times she seemed distracted and not interested. I don't think she has much bedside manner which can offend some people. Generally I consider her competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

I agree with the other reviewers, that Dr Weiss has gone downhill. Her staff and esp one of the nurses is extremely rude - completely ruined my first experience of testing positive for being pregnant. She has no back-up now and her hours are only during the week until 5pm. If you work full time, it is really difficult and she has cancelled my appts more than once at the last minute for emergencies. Her focus on you as a patient, depends on how busy she is - sometimes she is great, othertimes, you feel like the 100th patient she is seeing and giving you a canned speech. I have never sat down in her office with her to talk, which usually tells me that a doctor doesn't care to spend the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2010

I was definitely not impressed by Dr. Weiss or her office staff. I was yelled at to come in from another room when they were ready for me, and couldn't believe how rude the woman who asked me questions, gave me the urine cup, etc was...as if she was annoyed that I was there! Also, I did not like Dr. Weiss's cold and removed bedside manner. She too seemed rushed and annoyed! Definitely "rough around the edges" as someone else has mentioned. My experience with Dr. Weiss and her office staff was not I want to experience again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Weiss is an extremely unsympathetic doctor. I had switched to Dr. Song in the hopes of having a better experience, however, I have had to have interractions with Dr. Weiss when Dr. Song is not available. Her curt and cold manner and dismissive attitude has forced me to look for another practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr Weiss is an excellent clinician. I think she is a bit stretched as a solo ob-gyn (her partners no longer deliver babies). I really appreciate the fact that she has always squeezed me into her schedule if I had a problem. I may need to wait, and some appointments are more rushed than others, but, all in all, I feel that I am in good hands with Dr. Weiss.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024338].votes_count ]]