Rate Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Ratings

I am very impressed with Dr. Kadz and his staff. He and his staff are very helpful and informative. I will continue to utilize Dr. Kadz for future procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Kadz and his staff were vey kind and helpful throughout the process of my Breast Augmentation. I felt very comfortable in his office and during surgery. It has been less than a week since surgery but I am pleased with the results thus far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I have always wanted a breast augmentation, and I chose to consult with Dr Kadz because he had such an excellent offer going on but refused to have surgery based on price alone. I had 5 consultations and chose Dr Kadz because he was all business and his staff is AMAZING! Everyone made me feel very comfortable, and happy about my decision.I went from a 34a to 34DD silicone high profile plus and Im very pleased with the result just being 6 wks post surgery. I was afraid of going through the nipple but Dr eased me fears and went through and I still have full sensation (maybe more sensitive). Thank you Dr Kadz & staff for a wonderful experience. My best friend just flew in from TX to get hers done by Dr Kadz, and now she looks amazing with me!I will refer all my friends to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Bruce Kadz did an AMAZING job on my breast! Yo ucan even see my scars and I still have full sensitivity in the nipples. I went from a 34 B to a DDD everybody loves them, and I get so many compliments. All my girlfriends who had got there breast done by other drs are getting them re done by Bruce Kadz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I came along Dr. Bruce kadz and read his reviews and ratings and noticed he was running a great special. I read a lot of negative, as well as positive so I figured why not go have a consultation and see for myself, as everyone has their own opinions and it seemed like people that were negative were looking for a friend and were rather impatient people. When I arrived, yes the office is small but who cares it is very well taken care of and nice, heidi was very sweet welcoming and helpful. I went back after only waiting about 5 mins or so and explained what I wanted and he agreed that the size was perfect for my body and that the procedure would be flawless. To me he was very professional, had a since of humor and was very educated. He reassured me before surgery and was great at my post op. The surgery center staff were excellent as well. The nurses were so good and prompt! I am more than pleased with my breasts, they look great even swollen. I couldn't thank Dr. Kadz and heidi enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

Dr Kadz and his staff were equally rude and incompetent. Dr.Kadz did not listen to me when I insisted that I wanted breasts that would be appropriate for a professional and a young mom. Instead he gave DDD and that has since caused tremendous back pain and neck pain. Immediately following surgey I had an infection that caused one of my breasts to harden and the pain was soo intense i called to tell him that I had both heat on the breasts and shivers throughout my body - in his normal arrogance he blew me off and told me w/o me even asking if i wanted "pain medication" he would not prescribe it. Pain Meds? I didn't even say pain meds I said I had a hard breasts that was causing pain and i was concerned? He doesn't listen, will minimize all of your concerns and make you feel like you are wasting his time. When I went back 2yrs later to get my breasts reduced by him he said that I had gained too much weight and that that is why my breasts are so big and refused to help-spare yourself

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Overall I had a great experience with Dr. Kadz and his staff! I would highly recommend him to anyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Kadz and his staff did an excellent job on answering all my questions. I had a breast augmentation done and am very pleased with my results Dr. Kadz helped me choose the right size to fit my body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Dr. Kadz has the worst staff I ever encountered. I was pleased with the tummy tuck he performed in 2008 but as a result of the tubes protruding from my hips, I was left with small "nipples". Dr. Kadz said he can take care of them but when I called his office to talk to someone about the cost and details, after play phone tag from Feb. 2010 to Sept. 2010, not once did I ever talk to someone. They tried calling me one day but never even bother to leave a msg-how do I know this, their # was on caller ID. Now, I am having reconstructive surgery and lipo done by another doctor. Dr. Kadz can thank his incompetent staff for losing more of my business!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024792].votes_count ]]