Rate Dr. Bruce B. Kadz

Dr. Bruce B. Kadz's Ratings

I can't go on enough about how pleased I am with the results. I saw mixed reviews and initially was apprehensive until my consultation. I believe you receive what you put out. Dr. Kadz and his staff were fabulous. I'm four weeks post op and completely elated! The after care is great. I had two follow up phone calls the next day and was able to directly call the Dr. with questions. My girls are beautiful, I just wish I would have done this 10 years earlier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Dr. Kadz was extremely knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. His staff was excellent and took very good care of me, especially after the procedure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kadz and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

I am 5 weeks post op, and so far I am happy with my results. My first impression of Dr.Kadz was that he was very confident, and knowledgable. That made me feel comfortable. His staff is friendly, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

I had my BA on May 17th and also had a scar revision done due to a bad scar by my previous TT done 6yrs ago. I'm very pleased with my results so far being 2months post op. Dr.Kadz did a wonderful job and his staff is amazing still healing tho.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I am very impressed with Dr. Kadz and his staff. He and his staff are very helpful and informative. I will continue to utilize Dr. Kadz for future procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Kadz and his staff were vey kind and helpful throughout the process of my Breast Augmentation. I felt very comfortable in his office and during surgery. It has been less than a week since surgery but I am pleased with the results thus far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I have always wanted a breast augmentation, and I chose to consult with Dr Kadz because he had such an excellent offer going on but refused to have surgery based on price alone. I had 5 consultations and chose Dr Kadz because he was all business and his staff is AMAZING! Everyone made me feel very comfortable, and happy about my decision.I went from a 34a to 34DD silicone high profile plus and Im very pleased with the result just being 6 wks post surgery. I was afraid of going through the nipple but Dr eased me fears and went through and I still have full sensation (maybe more sensitive). Thank you Dr Kadz & staff for a wonderful experience. My best friend just flew in from TX to get hers done by Dr Kadz, and now she looks amazing with me!I will refer all my friends to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Bruce Kadz did an AMAZING job on my breast! Yo ucan even see my scars and I still have full sensitivity in the nipples. I went from a 34 B to a DDD everybody loves them, and I get so many compliments. All my girlfriends who had got there breast done by other drs are getting them re done by Bruce Kadz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I came along Dr. Bruce kadz and read his reviews and ratings and noticed he was running a great special. I read a lot of negative, as well as positive so I figured why not go have a consultation and see for myself, as everyone has their own opinions and it seemed like people that were negative were looking for a friend and were rather impatient people. When I arrived, yes the office is small but who cares it is very well taken care of and nice, heidi was very sweet welcoming and helpful. I went back after only waiting about 5 mins or so and explained what I wanted and he agreed that the size was perfect for my body and that the procedure would be flawless. To me he was very professional, had a since of humor and was very educated. He reassured me before surgery and was great at my post op. The surgery center staff were excellent as well. The nurses were so good and prompt! I am more than pleased with my breasts, they look great even swollen. I couldn't thank Dr. Kadz and heidi enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024762].votes_count ]]