Dr. David R. Lionberger

Dr. David R. Lionberger

Rate Dr. David R. Lionberger

Dr. David R. Lionberger's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Lionberger for more than 10 years as he monitors my hip replacement. He will do the reconstruction when necessary..in approximately 2-3 years. I just saw him for anarthritic knee and am considering knee replacement surgery. I would not trust anyone else in Houston to do this surgery. He is professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and inspires great confidence in me.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr Lionberger's office filed my insurance claim incorrectly and refused to do anything about it. They sent the account to collection agency even though they caused the problem! Dr Lionberger, personally, told me "insurance processing is a courtesy" and that he wouldn't pull the account from collection! I guess he forgot about the Physician Provider Contract he signed with Aetna that requires him to file the claims! He's arrogant and all his humanitarian claims on his website are marketing hype. Find another Ortho that has better ethics!!!!

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

dr. lionberger is very gifted orthopedic doctor and I have in the past and shall continue to recommend him to anyone with possible joint replacement needs. dr. lionberger has returned my call at night when he was off duty and I was having a hip problem. he has replaced both my knees (at different times) and he is the best in my opinion.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag