Rate Dr. Nabil M. Yazgi

Dr. Nabil M. Yazgi's Ratings

Dr. Yazgi is fantastic. Yes, the wait is long, but realize that the waiting time is an indicator of the time he spends with OTHER patients. He will take as much time as needed to listen to your concerns without interrupting. Most importantly, he's competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I had to go to Dr. Yazgi for an EMG for both hands. I was a bit apprehensive to have this test. From meeting the staff and Dr. Yazgi all my fears were calmed. They were wonderful and very understanding of my nervousness. The procedure went well because Dr. Yazgi was very professional and caring. The nurses were great too! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

I found the staff to be professional and helpful. Dr. Yazgi is professional and caring and listens to you when he sees you. He is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

worst experience in doctor's office. staff does not care neither does the doctor. an hour and a half wait to be later seen for a minute or two by the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Horrible experience. Unprofessional Staff. Answering service was very unprofessional. Dr does not call back, Staff does not take you seriously when you need help. I had a MRI schedule and when I showed the Dr office did not fax my prescpription so I had to reschedule. I would not recommend this Dr to my worse enemy. I had a migraine for 3 days and when I called to have my prescprition refilled they Dr never called back I ended up at the ER for my pain. Office visits are torture as you wait forever in both the waiting room and exam room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Yazgi is a very good doctor. The only problem is I live 45 minutes away and the last two appointments I had to wait for one hour in the waiting room and another 1/2 hour in the exam room before he finally saw me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2009

Very good doctor, he knows what he is doing,very helpful, and the staff so sweeeeet

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2008

Dr. Nabil Yagzi was a very kind doctor and helped me accordingly and accuratly with my problem I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2007

Dr. Yazgi is one of the greatest doctors i know. He is kind and gives each patient as much time as needed. He listens to everything you have to say and explains everything to you in clear "people" terms. I would recommend Dr. Yazgi to anyone who wants a caring doctor and releif from whatever is bothering him/her. Dr. Yazgi cares about the individual and thats exactly what i needed when i wasnt feeling well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

Doctor Yazgi was always on time for my appointments and he always gave me the best advice. He explained things to me so I fully understood. He was alwasy extremely patient with all my questions and seemed very knowledgeable about his work. He worked hard until he solved my problems. I couldnt have done it without his help. I would recommend this docotr to anyone h who wants a considerte patient and smart man as a doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025170].votes_count ]]