Rate Dr. Andrew Lam

Dr. Andrew Lam's Ratings

I am an 85 year old male who has been under the care of Dr. Lam for several years. He has treated me for wet age related macular degeneration in both eyes. His course of treatment has resulted in both eyes currently being stable. I find him to be a highly professional, skilled and caring doctor. Thanks, Dr. Lam, I would recommend you to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

I developed symptoms of a torn retina on a weekend. Rather than make me wait until Monday, Dr. Lam came into his office on a Saturday afternoon. It was determined that I indeed had a tear in the retina. Dr. Lam performed laser surgery and all is now well. I found him to be very competent, highly professional, kind and compassionate. The office staff and assistants are efficient and personable.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Not recommended. Terrible listener. Moves like a bullet train and takes no real time for patients. Arrogant. Manhandles people during procedures. Unclear. The worst. There is one assistant who does the eye exam who is amazing. Other than that - this place is awful. Look elsewhere.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Extremely bright and professional. Explained exactly what his diagnosis was. The staff was excellent and the assistants that did the eye exam were amazing.

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag

Very empathetic, knowledgable,soft spoken,clear with instructions.Office was bright and clean.Staff was professional and helpful.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lam helped to increase vision in an eye that I thought had no chance of being increased!!! I trust him and would recommend him to everyone!!!!

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

I phoned late Saturday with an eye problem and Dr. Lam saw me on Sunday morning. His skill corrected my detached retena and my health was always top priority. He is a good doctor and cares about his patients.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

brought my eyesighyt from 20/70 to 20/30 in less than a year from a bleeding retina

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Well educated,friendly and professional yet compassionate. Thorough. Explains in detail your eye problem and treatment recommended. Always folows up on results.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Andrew Lam, specializing in diseases and surgery of the retina and vitreous, is personable, kind, approachable and extremely knowledgeable and is interested in the whole patient. Dr. Lam is very caring and diligent in the wellbeing and course of treatment. Dr. Lam's staff is helpful and performs in unison to ensure good, quality service to all patients. Dr. Lam and the entire office provide world-class medical care and service.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag