Rate Dr. Andrew Lam

Dr. Andrew Lam's Ratings

Dr. Andrew Lam and his entire staff are very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, competent, kind and respectful. Having recently needed their professional help with retinal tears, I would strongly recommend Dr. Lam and his excellent staff! My wish would be that there would be more doctors and staff of this high caliber for patients to place their care in!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Lam has been truly an excellent doctor for my mother's eye care. She has had Macular Degeneration (dry) for over 20 years, but has managed to retain much of her sight. When one of her eyes developed wet macular degeneration, Dr. Lam was able to stop and reverse much of her vision loss. My mother is 81 years old. she is a a quilter, a seamstress, baker and is the Office Manager/Hostess of our Bed & Breakfast. We will be forever grateful to Dr. Lam and his staff for enabling my mother to continue to live independently and continue the activities she so cherishes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Professional & Cordial Staff. The team makes every effort to make each visit as efficient & pleasant as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Lam and his staff were excellent, professional and courteous. Very happy to have my eyesight back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Lam and his Staff are the best you could ask for.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

After having cataract surgery almost 2 years ago, I suffered vitreous detachments in both eyes, leaving my eyes filled with hundreds of debilitating floaters. My life was miserable. This affected all phases of my life from my work in the pharmacy which requires a lot of computer work and reading small print to driving, watching tv, reading etc. All I wanted to do was go home at the end of the day and sit in the dark so I couldn't see the floaters. I was referred to Dr Lam by my cataract surgeon to see if he could help. Dr Lam performed vitrectomies on both eyes and removed 99% of the floaters. I was absolutely amazed at the results. I am eternally thankful to Dr Lam and all of his staff for essentially giving me my life back! I found him to be very straightforward about what to expect from the procedure and the risks involved and willing to answer any questions. A++ job!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

The pursuit of excellence must be the yardstick by which to measure Dr. Lam and his staff. The fact that I can still see out of my right eye after one year is not lost on me. Thanks to one and all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr Lam treated me for a detached retina. The care was excellent and very professional. He's not one to linger and chat so have your questions ready and don't be timid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Lam has been my retina specialist since I had a crisis in both eyes at the same time in September, 2010. First he did the surgery to repair a torn retina in my right eye. Then he began treating bleeding and swelling of the macular area of the left eye with shots every six weeks. I've had 36 shots to date. Dr. Lam has been the kindest, gentlest, most caring doctor one would hope to have when one has to get a shot directly in the eye every six weeks. He is also very willing to answer questions and help me learn what I need to know as a patient. He is one of the most intelligent doctors I have ever encountered. In addition, Dr. Lam is surrounded by a staff of nurses, technicians and administrative people who are warm, personable and excellent at what they do. I feel welcomed and cared for by everyone when I go there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I am an 85 year old male who has been under the care of Dr. Lam for several years. He has treated me for wet age related macular degeneration in both eyes. His course of treatment has resulted in both eyes currently being stable. I find him to be a highly professional, skilled and caring doctor. Thanks, Dr. Lam, I would recommend you to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537612].votes_count ]]