Rate Dr. Andrew Lam

Dr. Andrew Lam's Ratings

Extremely bright and professional. Explained exactly what his diagnosis was. The staff was excellent and the assistants that did the eye exam were amazing.

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag

Very empathetic, knowledgable,soft spoken,clear with instructions.Office was bright and clean.Staff was professional and helpful.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lam helped to increase vision in an eye that I thought had no chance of being increased!!! I trust him and would recommend him to everyone!!!!

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

I phoned late Saturday with an eye problem and Dr. Lam saw me on Sunday morning. His skill corrected my detached retena and my health was always top priority. He is a good doctor and cares about his patients.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

brought my eyesighyt from 20/70 to 20/30 in less than a year from a bleeding retina

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Well educated,friendly and professional yet compassionate. Thorough. Explains in detail your eye problem and treatment recommended. Always folows up on results.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Andrew Lam, specializing in diseases and surgery of the retina and vitreous, is personable, kind, approachable and extremely knowledgeable and is interested in the whole patient. Dr. Lam is very caring and diligent in the wellbeing and course of treatment. Dr. Lam's staff is helpful and performs in unison to ensure good, quality service to all patients. Dr. Lam and the entire office provide world-class medical care and service.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

I had a Retina repair with him 2 years ago for a torn retina. I could not see 6 months after he performed the surgery. He told me that he was done, yet I could not see. I went to another doctor in Boston and he has nearly restored my vision back to where it was before the tear. I would not reccommend Dr Lamb to my enemy, especially after all the money I spent on him.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2011 | flag

I would hightly recommend Dr Lam. Dr Lam treated me with lazer surgery for a detatched retina. He was extremely professional and knowledgable. I will see him every few months for rechecks. One of his staff - a woman who did my vision test was quite rude, but he said he would speak to her about this.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lam did both my detached retina and the removal of a wrinkle on the retina surgeries. he was polite,efficient and did a great job with the difficult problems i had

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag