You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew Lam

Dr. Andrew Lam's Ratings

The back of house staff is helpful once you get past the front desk. The office recently expanded only to make more room for WAITING! We have to wait at least 30-45 minutes past our scheduled appointment time on every visit, every month.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Lam was very patient with me. He explained things clearly so that I could understand my eye problem and he allayed my fears by reassuring me that I was not going to go blind. I trust him with my eyesight. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Great experience at a terrible time in my life. He reattached my retina that surely would have left me blind were it not for Dr. Lam's positive energy and timely professional care. I also enjoyed the staff as my first visit was at Halloween and everyone was in costume (not the Dr.).
He was very eager to follow up & made sure I knew I could call anytime. I was almost disappointed when I had my last check up and he said he was done. Thank you Doctor. I am sure you are doing the same great job for someone else now.
Andrew P.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

excellent all around..was greatly satisfied with dr lam and his staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Andrew Lam and his entire staff are very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, competent, kind and respectful. Having recently needed their professional help with retinal tears, I would strongly recommend Dr. Lam and his excellent staff! My wish would be that there would be more doctors and staff of this high caliber for patients to place their care in!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Lam has been truly an excellent doctor for my mother's eye care. She has had Macular Degeneration (dry) for over 20 years, but has managed to retain much of her sight. When one of her eyes developed wet macular degeneration, Dr. Lam was able to stop and reverse much of her vision loss. My mother is 81 years old. she is a a quilter, a seamstress, baker and is the Office Manager/Hostess of our Bed & Breakfast. We will be forever grateful to Dr. Lam and his staff for enabling my mother to continue to live independently and continue the activities she so cherishes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Professional & Cordial Staff. The team makes every effort to make each visit as efficient & pleasant as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Lam and his staff were excellent, professional and courteous. Very happy to have my eyesight back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Lam and his Staff are the best you could ask for.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

After having cataract surgery almost 2 years ago, I suffered vitreous detachments in both eyes, leaving my eyes filled with hundreds of debilitating floaters. My life was miserable. This affected all phases of my life from my work in the pharmacy which requires a lot of computer work and reading small print to driving, watching tv, reading etc. All I wanted to do was go home at the end of the day and sit in the dark so I couldn't see the floaters. I was referred to Dr Lam by my cataract surgeon to see if he could help. Dr Lam performed vitrectomies on both eyes and removed 99% of the floaters. I was absolutely amazed at the results. I am eternally thankful to Dr Lam and all of his staff for essentially giving me my life back! I found him to be very straightforward about what to expect from the procedure and the risks involved and willing to answer any questions. A++ job!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648129].votes_count ]]