Rate Dr. Michael H. Freedland

Dr. Michael H. Freedland's Ratings

Dr. Freedland and Cindi were great. They are very knowledgeable and surgery went great. Only thing is it seemed like they pushed to go to the biggest size. I didn't, and my husband is happy that I didn't but its still stuck in the back of my head that maybe I should have. Maybe in 10 years :) Super happy with my results, everything is symmetrical and looks natural! I have already referred friends to Dr. Freedland.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

My experience with Dr Freedland and his staff from start to finish was remarkable!! I cannot say enough great things about doc and his staff! They made me feel like I was their only priority at every visit. Everyone was friendly and super supportive. From my first consultation to my post surgery appointments, I had nothing but a wonderful experience!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr. Freedland did my breast augmentation a little over a month ago, and I look and feel great! He was knowledgeable and relaxed which helped make me feel comfortable. His assistant, Cindi, helped me to choose my size. She was really great, knowledgeable and fun. I can't even tell you how much I love my breasts. One of the best decisions I ever made! Worth every penny. Thanks Dr. Freedland! - Monique

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr. Freeland and Cindi McKendrick (Medical Assistant) are the best! They provided me with great information, from what to expect, the fittings, and pre & post opt follow up. Cindi fitted made me feel comfortable and helped me to choose the right size enhancement for my shape and activity level! I was well prepared for the surgery and Dr. Freeland made me look wonderful. I highly recommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I look and feel great, had Breast Augmentation by Dr. Freedland. I did my fitting with Cindi and that was fun, she got me the size I wanted to be. Everyone in the office was very helpful and nice. I have sent 3 of my girlfiends to Dr. Freedland. They also are very happy. Thank you Dr. Freedland and staff. I will be back for a little liposuction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

I now look as young as I feel! Thank you Dr. Freedland for actually listening to me and spending so much time going over surgery options. About a year ago, I ended up having a mini facelift, eye lid lift and he shaved a little off the nose. Just enough to really make a difference. I was definitely bruised and swollen at first, which I expected, but after a few months it really looked good! He didn't pull too tight or make me look surprised. People tell me I look well-rested, which is exactly what I wanted. Great experience, I would recommend Dr. Freedland to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

I am so fortunate to have had Dr. Freedland perform my surgery! My breast augmentation is awesome, I could not be happier. It's no surprise that he is considered the #1 Plastic Surgeon in this area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

I loved my results and it was the greatest experience! Dr. Freedland is the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Very professional,great result,can not be happier,breast augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

The staff is great. They are very knowledgeable about there products. As far as dr friedlan goes he seems to have done a lot of good work and probably does have many satisfied patients. However, after my ba surgery I noticed one side was lower thank the other and I didn't know why. When i went in to see dr fiedlan He told me " it just happens sometimes and that he could lower the other one to make them even. I definitely wanted a 2nd opinion. After researching other doctors. Most of them were almost uncomfortable talking with me about it and said it wasnt that noticable that i should leave them the way they were. I noticed. And I couldn't even were a bathing suit and I definitely wouldn't be in the book of his perfected breast augmentations. I could of gone back to have them revised. But he couldn't even tell me that I bottomed out on one side and needed revision. He said if I wait he could lower the other side to make them even!!!! I wouldn't have cleavage if I did that!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2025603].votes_count ]]