Dr. RODNEY C. PRAY

Rate Dr. RODNEY C. PRAY

Dr. RODNEY C. PRAY's Ratings

He was a very good doctor, but I called a couple months after my first appointment and I could get through to make a new appointment. Also, I had my blood work done and they did not call with the results. I finally went into the lab and they told me they do not call if the results are good!

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pray is an excellent physician. Very thorough and detailed. He took his time with me and explained everything clearly. I will be referring my family and friends to Dr. Pray.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pray is a great doctor and has a great bedside manner. I had been to two other doctors and was very disappointed with the service and the doctors' attitude toward medicine. Dr. Pray was able to address the needs of the issues I had going in and even addressed something that I hadn't brought up. He was very conscientious and thorough, but polite and friendly at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone needing a new family doctor.

Submitted July 6, 2013 | flag

Was nice, a great listener,very thorough and staff was very nice!

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

Listened, explained any problems I had or thought I had, and very thorough. I recommend him to anyone who wants a very qualified family doctor, who also has a wonderful sense of humor.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Very helpful, listens and wants to help you achieve your medical and health goals.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag