Rate Dr. Stephen Dong

Dr. Stephen Dong's Ratings

Excellent excellent excellent. One of the best doctors ever. Very patient, thoroughly knowledges and explains everything in detail.

Submitted April 20, 2013 | flag

Very helpful, knowledgeable and patient. I only go to Dr. Dong for my annual eye exam.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

very thorough, spends time making sure you get the care you need. great doctor, really liked him.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

I was immediately impressed with Dr. Dong and his staff. I was delighted with the amount of time he spent with me. Even though I'd had progressive glasses prior to this, Dr. Dong took the time to ask me many questions, such as whether I use a laptop or desktop computer, what kind of TV I have, how much reading I do, etc. He wanted to make sure I was getting the best product. I would definitely recommend him to others and already have.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Very thorough, knowledgeable, a class act. He takes a lot of time and explains what he's doing. I highly recommend him. You will be there for at least an hour and that's if you pick out your glasses quickly.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

very patient and caring,I highly recommend Dr.Dong

Submitted July 9, 2011 | flag

SPENT A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME WITH PATIENTS.VERY VERY HELPFUL AND CARING FOR PATIENTS

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag