Dr. RONALD ARMENTI

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 02/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. RONALD ARMENTI has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5334638
07/04/14 5 5 5 5 I had surgery on my foot to scrape a bone which had been broken and did not heal right. Dr A had to scrape down the bone. I had around 7 appts through the whole process and each one went flawlessly. Dr A called me at home a few times after the surgery to check on me and went out of his way to provide more meds for me when they were needed. He really cares about his patients and explains things in a way that is actually understandable. I highly recommend Dr armenti. I can again tie shoes so they are tight enough to not fall off.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

22/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 2528878
12/01/13 5 5 5 5 Nice personality, easy to talk with, u to date with current medical information. I recommend him.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2262188
16/06/12 4 5 5 5 A++ Extremely Knowledgeable, Skilled & Professional, Dr.Takes his time explaining throughly your situation on a level that is easily understood. Dr Armenti is a sincerely caring, gentle and gifted doctor. He truly enjoys his profession, and it shows. He listens to all your concerns. I had a bunionectomy ( w screws), I followed his directions and was pain free with minimal use of analgesics. ( Ice & Elevate ) Hardly a scar to be found 6 weeks out ! The office is immaculate, Calls are answered & returned very promptly,Insurance filed promptly. Thank you very much Dr. Ron Armenti, Highly Reccomended !
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

24/03/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "OLD BRIDGE" to "Monroe Township", Practice changed from "ABSOLUTE ANKLE & FOOTCARE" to "Ronald Armenti, DPM"