Rate Dr. Ronald Armenti

Dr. Ronald Armenti's Ratings

I had surgery on my foot to scrape a bone which had been broken and did not heal right. Dr A had to scrape down the bone. I had around 7 appts through the whole process and each one went flawlessly. Dr A called me at home a few times after the surgery to check on me and went out of his way to provide more meds for me when they were needed. He really cares about his patients and explains things in a way that is actually understandable. I highly recommend Dr armenti. I can again tie shoes so they are tight enough to not fall off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2324947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Nice personality, easy to talk with, u to date with current medical information. I recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][323148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

A++ Extremely Knowledgeable, Skilled & Professional, Dr.Takes his time explaining throughly your situation on a level that is easily understood. Dr Armenti is a sincerely caring, gentle and gifted doctor. He truly enjoys his profession, and it shows. He listens to all your concerns. I had a bunionectomy ( w screws), I followed his directions and was pain free with minimal use of analgesics. ( Ice & Elevate ) Hardly a scar to be found 6 weeks out ! The office is immaculate, Calls are answered & returned very promptly,Insurance filed promptly. Thank you very much Dr. Ron Armenti, Highly Reccomended !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][323147].votes_count ]]