Rate Dr. HENRY DEGROOT

Dr. HENRY DEGROOT's Ratings

Dr. Degroot performed surgery on my right foot fractured 5th metatarsal, bones were dislocated. Everything went smoothly, the next day the office called me to check on me. He was very helpful and answered my questions. After two more visit to his office, he removed the pin and it was painless.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

I broke my ankle on a Fri. nite. Emergency room told me to call an orthopedist on Mon. a.m. Called 2 docs and got very different responses. One said that they would check to see if they could get me in that week, and never called back with an answer. Dr. DeGroot's office said that they would get back to me in 10 minutes as to when i could get in. They did call back timely and got me in 2 hours later. I was thrilled. Once there, was offered more than one way to treat my ankle with a good explanation as to what to expect from either choice. I had a cast, which he had me come back to be checked after 2 weeks, getting both an x-ray, and also a new cast on for 2 more weeks. He clearly was making sure my progress was coming along smoothly and clearly explained the way through the healing process, what it was that I should expect and how best to make the healing complete. Both his care and the very friendly, and efficient office staff are great. Use him.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Dropped cinderblock on my ankle and shattered a bone, Dr D used a plate and screws on it and so far so good. Still a bit swollen but pain is zero and back to work at 3 weeks! Office is very good and quick, parking is right there and xrays right in the office are super easy. Would highly recommend!

Submitted May 2, 2012 | flag

He got paid 309 dollars for an xray. My foot was broken. Wouldn't give me anything for the pain and told my to wear my UUgs Boots. Told me it was UUg thereapy. He was bumb rushing me out of the office because he was going on vacation. Now I just got a bill for another 30 dollars I guess the insurance wouldn't pay him. Thats a negative, I won't even spend money on a stamp for him. He's an overpaid lousy Dr. Find somebody else.

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

Great communication and took the time to explain everything. The secretary was very helpful with paperwork and scheduling.

Submitted March 31, 2012 | flag

First, 2 years ago my husband broke his heel and Dr Degroot had to rebuild it. He still has some pain but we think it is the screws which we were warned about. He may need them removed at some point. While we were there, I inquired about whether Dr Degroot worked on knees as well. I have had swelling and problems since I was in my early 20's. I am now in my 50's. 4 orthopedic doctors and 3 surgeries later with none of the doctors resolving my issue. Dr Degroot within minutes identified possible issues that he later narrowed down to diffused PVNS. Surgery ensued and now 2 years later, no swelling and I feel inside that my PVNS is gone. I waited 2 years to respond as I wanted to accurately represent the results. If not for Dr Degroot, I would still be suffering with major swelling in my knee and ongoing problems. Some day, due to constant fitness in my early years, I may need a knee replacement. For now, I am enjoying of physical sctivity again. Thanks is not enough!

Submitted March 25, 2012 | flag

I had foot surgery on Nov 15,2011 and found Dr.de Groot to be very professional,empathetic and responsive in both my pre op appointments as well as post surgery. I have had many medical complications n the past and he took them all very seriously and brought me through my concerns and all was well as he promised. His office is clean ,staff excellent and he respects the patient's time .Though I still have some healing to do post surgery,I feel that he will put me on the right path.

Submitted March 11, 2012 | flag

on-time in office, which is run very efficiently. Like the fact he does xrays in the office and has state of the art equipment to read it

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

knowledgable, helpful, expert. lovely staff. Excellent availability.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

I drive over a 1.5 to see Dr. Degroot. I have an extremely rare bone disease and my local doctors did not know much about it. I was relived when I found Dr. Degroot and was so impressed with his knowledge of the disease. He let us ask as many questions as we wanted. He performed a very invasive surgery a few years ago where I was in the hospital 10 days. Not only was the surgery a success, I got my mobility back. He is thorough, knowledgeable and I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag