Rate Dr. Steven A. Cury

Dr. Steven A. Cury's Ratings

I don't often do ratings on doctors, but Dr. Cury was an exceptional doctor, so I felt I needed to weigh in. He is very knowledgeable and takes his time to explain things thoroughly. He is very friendly and allows you to ask all the questions you have without that feeling of being rushed. I would recommend him to anyone and will continue to see him! There was a bit of a wait getting in, but it was well worth it! You will not be disappointed you chose him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][120974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Cury for 5 years while my husband was stationed at camp pendleton. He is prompt, knowledgeable and military friendly, he has waived my contact lenses exam fee more than once.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][120973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Cury and his staff were so professional and welcoming. He took the time to answer many questions and was very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][120972].votes_count ]]