Dr. Dan B. Thistlethwaite

Rate Dr. Dan B. Thistlethwaite

Dr. Dan B. Thistlethwaite's Ratings

Dr. Thistlethwaite has been a life saver for me. He is without a question one of the most professional man I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I was referred to Dr.Dan by my therapist after years of just not 'connecting' with my previous psychiatrist. I wouldn't trade Dr. Dan for any other psychiatrist in the area. Even though my commute to see him is well over 100 miles, and there are plenty of other doctors available, he is my pick! He LISTENS - words, body language, every way. Today he noticed my face was very flushed and immediately checked my blood pressure. He didn't have a nurse come do it, he took the time and did it himself. I have never been as comfortable with ANY doctor than I am with Dr. Dan. Thank God I was referred to this doctor. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Thistlewaite has seen my granddaughter for over a year and she has made tremendous progress. He is very thorough and caring. He is the first psyhiatrist who has actually entered into conversations with my granddaughter. He sees her for ADHD ODD. I thik he really cares about his patients' welfare. I would highly recommend him to anyone for psychiatric treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

My son saw Dr. Dan back when he was 10 or 11 years old. I believe Dr. Dan may still have been a student or doing his residency. My son liked him as well as a middle school boy likes any psychiatrist...He seemed very knowledgable and was helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

As a medical professional myself who suffered a horrible bout of postpartum depression 14 years ago, Dr Dan was truly a life-saver for me. He is knowledgable, compassionate, caring & persistent in giving you the best care and outcome possible. I have continued to see him annually since then just for " check-ups." He is the best in the business as far as I am concerned and I have referred countless numbers of my own patients to him for care. A+++++ I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Dr. Thistlethwaite is compassionate, knowledgeable and professinal. He is easy to talk to, listens to what I say and asks questions to make sure he understands what I am trying to say to him. He then tells me what he thinks about the situation and recommends treatment. If he prescribes a medication he tells me what to expecte, how long it will be until I see a result and what side effects I may see .I find it easy to ask questions. The treatments he has recommended have been very effective. I feel he is a credit to his profession and am pleased he is my psychiatrist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2012

DR. Dan is the compassionate physician that I've been involved with. When I'm in appointment he truly listens to you, I never feel rushed. I have no psychiatric insurance so he since day one ha been providing me with my medication cybalta. There would be no way to afford being unemployed. I feel very comfortable talking with him over the past three years. Thank you Zdr. Dan. Np

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

With over 20 years of problems, Dr. Dan is the FIRST one to actually listen to me. He has prescribed meds. that have worked and explains how they work. I went in for a 5 minute med check and he actually spent 25 minutes talking with me, (not at me). I would encourage anyone to go to him. You will not regret it. The staff is always friendly, I never wait for more than 5 minutes. If you want a nice, considerant and knowledgeable Dr., he is the one to see. Not to mention (again) that he will listen, not write and listen, just listen and talk with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2011

Dr. Dan has always been there for me. He has been a very big help to me when things were going so wrong. I would recommend him as a doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2011

Thorough,knowledgeable,VERYpunctual. Have referred several folks to him over the years that I have gone to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2026923].votes_count ]]