Dr. MIKHAIL I. RAKHMANINE

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. MIKHAIL I. RAKHMANINE has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Colorectal / Proctologist-related: colon surgery, rectal surgery, colitis, colorectal cancer
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "MIKHAIL" to "MIKHAIL I."
RID: 2693021
24/06/13 5 5 5 5 He is a life saver! When my reversal failed he was covering for my surgeon over the weekend and was the 1 to send me for the tests and called my surgeon to come in right away to do the emergency surgery. Even though I wasnt his patient he kept checking in on me throughout my over 3 wk stay in LVH and he even stayed to assist my surgeon with the emergency surgery which was on a Sunday. Truely a wonderful caring doctor. His fast action and taking me seriously when I expressed concern saved my life.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Respond
RID: 2136775
13/05/12 5 5 5 5 i wish more doctors would be like him.he is the Best..if only he could be my family doctor i'd have it made.by far the best doctor i have ever seen
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

14/04/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "BETHLEHEM" to "Allentown"