Rate Dr. Selmo Satanosky

Dr. Selmo Satanosky's Ratings

I have been a patient for more years than I can remember.Great office staff,as for Dr Satonowsky,the best,never fails to ask about your family,always remembers things you told him.I would never change drs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2326277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I have been using Dr. S for years and drive from out West. He and the office staff are wonderful. Dr. S spends extra time and really cares for his patients. I take my son to him also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

I have been using this doctor for over 8 years and I LOVE him. His office staff is friendly and I can order my glasses right in his office. He has 2 walls filled with frames. The only negative is that sometimes he gets behind and the wait feels really long. He is worth the wait however.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Ive been a patient for about 30 years and wouldnt go anywhere else. The office staff has been pretty much the same girls so they know me when I call or come in its like family. Doc knows what I need and takes great care of me and now my family too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Excellent professional. Been a patient for the firt time more than 10 years ago. since I moved away, I tried several other doctor, none comparing to his expertise, helpfulness and kindness. Have a long drice to see him, bit is worth the several extra miles. Will be very sorry when he retires!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Satanosky for many years. He and his staff have always been wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

dr is great, odl fashined pateient pocket friendly.woudltn trust anyone else with my eye care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324411].votes_count ]]