Rate Dr. SELMO SATANOSKY

Dr. SELMO SATANOSKY's Ratings

I have been a patient for more years than I can remember.Great office staff,as for Dr Satonowsky,the best,never fails to ask about your family,always remembers things you told him.I would never change drs.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

I have been using Dr. S for years and drive from out West. He and the office staff are wonderful. Dr. S spends extra time and really cares for his patients. I take my son to him also.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

I have been using this doctor for over 8 years and I LOVE him. His office staff is friendly and I can order my glasses right in his office. He has 2 walls filled with frames. The only negative is that sometimes he gets behind and the wait feels really long. He is worth the wait however.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

Ive been a patient for about 30 years and wouldnt go anywhere else. The office staff has been pretty much the same girls so they know me when I call or come in its like family. Doc knows what I need and takes great care of me and now my family too.

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag

Excellent professional. Been a patient for the firt time more than 10 years ago. since I moved away, I tried several other doctor, none comparing to his expertise, helpfulness and kindness. Have a long drice to see him, bit is worth the several extra miles. Will be very sorry when he retires!

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Satanosky for many years. He and his staff have always been wonderful.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

dr is great, odl fashined pateient pocket friendly.woudltn trust anyone else with my eye care

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag