You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric A. Eifler

Dr. Eric A. Eifler's Ratings

I saw Dr. Eifler for a torn meniscus. He did an excellent job of explaining the details of the tear and how he would perform the surgery. He called me at home the night of surgery to see how I was feeling. I appreciated the phone call and I've never had a doctor call me at home like that...he really cares about his patients! His bedside manner during my follow-up is always very good but more importantly, he really knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I've had rotator cuff surgery on both shoulders.Right first by a different doctor.Then after learning that the condition is work related,I chose to have the left done under workers comp,but because the first doctor did not except workers comp, I had to go to Eifler.I'm sorry that I did' because I've had nothing but trouble with my left shoulder(re-occuring pain,numbness,loss of use and strength.).I believe that doctors under workers comp in Texas can repair only whats injured and not aloud to do any preventive work such as I had done on my right shoulder.If you have insurance,use it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][324940].votes_count ]]