Rate Dr. Mona Z. Mofid

Dr. Mona Z. Mofid's Ratings

Congratulations to Dr. Mona on being chosen San Diego's Best Dermatologist! I've had skin cancer and wouldn't want to go to anyone else. The whole staff make you feel welcome and warm and the office looks like a 5 star hotel! I actually look forward to my doctor appointment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I saw her on tv and thought no way she could be that nice-- in fact she WAS EVEN NICER!!! Truly amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Mona and her staff were so kind and helpful. I was told she was the very best by my primary care doctor and she exceeded my expectations. I have a history of skin cancer and was so worried but she made me feel so comfortable and her office is very soothing. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2327935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

My friend recommended that I see her dermatologist, Dr. Mofid, for mole check. Dr. Mofid was on-time, and her staff was very helpful. She was very thorough and found a suspicious mole on my back and took a sample and it was pre-cancer! Dr. Mofid may have saved my life! I can't thank my friend enough for sending me to such a caring doctor. She took the time to explain everything to me because I was very nervous. Now I bring my whole family (and kids) to her as well. Wish all doctors were as nice and caring as this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

Dr. Mona Mofid is the most compassionate doctor I have even seen. Fortunately for me over two years ago she prescribed the cream that had been approved by the FDA for skin cancer treatment rather than just having my skin cancer cut out which would have left a scar on my face.Two other dermatologists recommended cutting/Mohs surgery. Dr. Mofid is always cheerful, caring and thorough. I gladly drive nearly an hour to get to her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Mofid is an amazing person and doctor. I couldn't be happier with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Very kind and knowledgeable. Also ran on time which I very much appreciated!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Wow! Fantasic Dermatologist! She is smart,caring,humble, and a terrific listener. Takes time with you and you definitely feel cared for and not rushed. Thank you Dr Mofid for all that you do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][325892].votes_count ]]