Dr. PATRICK MCCLESKEY

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/06/10    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. PATRICK MCCLESKEY has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2625211
23/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. McCleskey is by far the most outstanding doctor I have ever met. He is extremely professional, courteous and friendly, not to mention thorough. I was lucky enough to have him as my dermatologist for the past few years, and I can't recommend him highly enough. He is a shining example of the medical profession, and other doctors would do well to emulate him. I would be honored to refer any of my friends or family to him.
RID: 2614009
10/04/13 5 5 5 5 I am writing this for my 88 year old mother. Dr. McCleskey has treated my mother several times for skin cancer. He is the most personable, caring physician I have ever encountered. Even though he has a tremendous case load, he always remembers her, is so friendly, and treats her with the greatest respect. She had a large cancer removed from her face and I thought she would be quite deformed, but the scar is hardly noticeable. Kind, considerate, and a great physician. He will be greatly missed when he leaves David Grant Hospital.
RID: 2584663
13/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. McClesky is a wonderful physician. I have been under his care over the past year and been thoroughly impressed. He listens to me and my concerns, makes eye contact and is genuinely concerned. Before I had the procedure completed, he endured that all my questions were answered and that I was comfortable. I has some complaints and he was very accommodating to my needs. I have nothing but praises for Dr. McClesky and will miss him at the base (and military health system).
RID: 2571139
26/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr McCleskey is the best doctor I have ever had, I wish all doctors were as professional and caring. I wish he were my primary care doctor. I've had a lot of doctors as I am 58 years old so I know what I'm talking about.  Respond
RID: 2492624
07/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr McCleskey is by far the most professional, caring dematologist I have had the pleasure to trust with my care. He truly is an amazing artist as well a an outstanding doctor. I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend him to my family and friends.
RID: 2491810
06/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. McCleskey is very professional and has the highest regard for my concerns. He is very friendly and explains my care very well. He offers input to care I may be interested in. I have had a mole removed that was cancerous and this doctor made me feel at ease, the procedure went very well, he kept it very light. The after care instructions were easy to follow and everything went well. I have high confidence in this doctor for following my care with checking for more skin cancer. I am sorry to see this doctor leave the military theater, he is one of the best doctors I have seen in the military system in all of my 30 years in the military and as a dependant. I feel this doctor is very intelligent, keeps up on all the latest prodedures, has such a good bed side manner. Dr. McCleskey really cares about his patients, how they are doing with any treatments he is following for but also in their daily lives, he is a very good doctor.  Respond
RID: 2486790
30/11/12 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. McCleskey for my sweating problem. He was very attentive to my situation & he listened to everything I had to say. He then prescribed me medication that helped relieve my problem. During my follow up, he continued his professional care. I am extremely pleased with the care I recieved from Dr. McClesky.
RID: 2486564
30/11/12 5 5 5 5 I like Dr. McCleskey. He is very patient, listens and explains things well. He also gives me treatment options and asks my opinion. He smiles and is pleasant and professional. I have never felt uncomfortable during an exam with him. I highly recommend Dr. McCleskey!
RID: 2484086
27/11/12 5 5 5 5 I have had many dermatologists throughout my life and Dr. McCleskey is by far the best. He has advised me in a beneficial and caring way. He is always punctual and happy, not to mention funny, and I have been very happy under his care.