Dr. Robert W. Fayle

Rate Dr. Robert W. Fayle

Dr. Robert W. Fayle's Ratings

These comments do not reflect the doctor I know. I have been his patient for thirty years. He has called at home to check on me, has spent inordinate amounts of time with me in the examining room to get a full picture of my situation, and listens carefully to what I say. Dr. Fayle has changed my medications based on the negative POSSIBLE side effects even though I preferred them and experienced no side effects. I have always felt he had my best interests in mind. M. Emmons

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2420250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

This was my 2nd appt w/him since my original dr left the practice. I was the 1st patient in after lunch, he walked in said hold on & didn't return for another hour, meanwhile seeing other patients who came in after I did. Once he made it in he was focused on retesting for sleep apnea and meds for headaches. I told him I am not having problems with sleep apnea and that I refuse to take the psychotic drugs he prescribed my last visit. One regular rx was increased, he wrote the rx wrong 3 months ago and that it needed to be corrected, once again he screwed it up. Then I needed to renew my parking placard. Usually, they fill out an original rx and include it with paperwork that contains his signature. He had no clue on how to do any of it. I ended up wasting about 4 hours trying to get this appt and handicap placard accomplished. He does not listen, wants to focus on his specialty, and does not care what the patient has to say even though you know more about your disease than he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][748087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

I have a hard time imagining that from the previous posting about Dr. Fayle. When he was in Houston he was wonderful. He is truly missed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][748086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

I waited an hour to see him. He was angry and agitated from a previous patient. His staff claimed he was not on my insurance - I had the ins co. remind him of his contract. Then the staff tried to double charge me. He tried to order a test that should not be done on a person with fibromyalgia and was furious when I declined. Immediately tried to throw me out. I felt he was going to either "strong-arm" me into something I didn't need or drop me. I could never ever recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][748085].votes_count ]]