Rate Dr. Ricardo J. Reina-Sanabria

Dr. Ricardo J. Reina-Sanabria's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

My mom underwent in two occasions with Dr. Reina for total knee replacement. The right was in February & left in August 2013. My family fully recommend this excellent doctor. My mom appreciate what he did for her improving her quality of life :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Dr. Reina Sanabria replaced both of my hips six months apart when I was 60 years old. I followed his instructions religiously. I now walk distances, climbed Mt. Kearsarge in New Hampshire within a year of the second surgery, and regularly ride bicycle. When people ask me about my hips, I wonder why they don't ask about my nose. He has a great surgical team. Before the surgeries, I was in pain for about five years and used a cane sometimes. Now, no pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][326439].votes_count ]]