Dr. Vincent G. Desiderio

Rate Dr. Vincent G. Desiderio

Dr. Vincent G. Desiderio's Ratings

Have been seeing Dr. Desiderio for more than 25 years for a variety of ortho problems. Good doctor, well informed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][327071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

It was very difficult for me to find a doctor to do my surgery. I had a simple surgery I needed but every doctor I met with wanted to put me to sleep or drug me for the surgery. I felt like this was overkill. I was starting to think that the doctors just wanted more money or that they didn't trust that I wouldn't panic during the surgery. I was recommended Dr. Desiderio by a friend. It was very easy to make an appointment on the day and time I needed, very little wait at the office and he was very easy to talk to and deal with. He does not do small talk and does not have much humor, but he gets right to the point and does a great job. He respected my wishes to not be put to sleep or drugged during the surgery. He made my surgery very simple and very safe. I am so glad I found him! He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][327070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2011

Excellent doctor who is understanding and answers all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][327069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

SAw this doc for an injury that has not healed properly after 10 years. Did not physically examine the injury or even look at it. Barely listened to what I told him. He asked me if I wanted braces and handed me a pair without even checking to see if they fit properly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][327068].votes_count ]]