Dr. INGELA C. SYMRENG

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. INGELA C. SYMRENG has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "INGELA" to "INGELA C."
RID: 2520992
03/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Symreng was the best doctor that I worked with in my life. Unfortunately in 2012 she moved to Georgia, probably permanently due to her husband's job. I miss her more than you can imagine! Aimee
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1515881
18/08/11 5 5 5 5 Absolutely wonderful. Dr. Symreng is helping me through a pain issue, as well as a pending procedure, and has made me realize a few things I didn't know about myself and is helping me work through them.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1330319
07/01/11 5 3 5 5 This is the BEST pain psychologist that I went to. She is very kind and sweet, she goes above and beyond to accomodate her patients. The referral coordinator is also very accomodating and explained my benefits to me very well, I highly recommend Dr. Symreng!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield