Rate Dr. Iris K. Rubin

Dr. Iris K. Rubin's Ratings

Dr. Rubin is amazing. I find it truly bizarre to read the review about feeling rushed. That patient must be unrealistic about what to expect. I found Dr. Rubin to be the most knowledgeable dermatologist. She has 5 Harvard Degrees and know her stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][327210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

I found Dr Rubin to be very pleasant and thorough. She took her time to explain everything to me and reviewed all options. Overall a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][327209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I could not believe how rushed I felt, I could barely get a question in and several times she told me I could do research online. I know doctors have to keep an efficient pace, but I only wanted 15 min of her time and got 10, 5 of which was used trying to avoid my questions. She even walked out of the room as I was asking about side affects and said she would be back to follow up. Later came back and wrapped up by stating that the nurse could answer any of my questions. Later that afternoon I called back with the name of the medication I originally came to get filled. She said that I would need to make another appt. after my symptoms returned to verify I needed the Rx. I can't imagine letting people get worst to verify a cronic condition they have been medicated for the past 3 years. She seemed more interested in thier cosmetic laser treatments in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][327208].votes_count ]]