Rate Dr. FRANCIS J. O'DONNELL

Dr. FRANCIS J. O'DONNELL's Ratings

Impersonalable,not caring,prescribed medication with no diagnosis,escorted out by dr. while I was having a situation while I was in the office,told me it was nothing to be concerned about even though my MRI showed that I had several abnormal lympnodes, I don't feel as he read the report from the radiologist.Placed on sleeping pills, even though that wasn't the problem.Ended up in the hospital about ten days later diagnosis with mantle cell cancer, which showed on the radiologist report I handed to him 10 days earlier.I read the report myself and was able to tell something was abnormal.That's why I made an appt. with my doctor about five days after my visit with Dr.O'donnell. She had received my report and did blood work at that appt., by the following Monday I was in the hospital.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

Would never recommend this doctor! He doesn't take the time to listen. Comes across as pompous and condescending. As a patient you're coming to him unwell and possibly scared, he just doesn't seem to care. He does not give any explanation of symptoms or even describe his medication prescribed or diagnosis.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

I would never usually take the time to fill something like this out, however in this case I must let everyone know that this is the worst doctor I have ever had in 45 years. I went ahead with my appointment hoping that the other 2 just had a bad experience but the majority of the patients could be happy, and it was a huge mistake. The other two are right on the money. He is rude, arrogant and interupts every 10 seconds. He had me complete questionaire's for ADHD, Anxiety or Depression and never commented on my responses. Instead sent me out the door with two perscriptions that I had to ask my pharmist to explain to me, because the doctor just gave me the technical terminology and was very condascending. He does not believe in getting to the root of the problem, just sent me packing within 15 minutes with seizure medication and something else for pain.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

You get an exact 7mins of time. Doesn't listen, emergency rooms can never find him. Very arrogant, rude and thoughtless...a real ****. Self serving and looking for fame vs treating pts.

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

Very rude, not knowledgeable at all, not interested in test results or records. DOES NOT LISTEN! W/o knowing history or symptoms tries giving you several depression tests. Would not recommend. Wants to pump w/meds instead of helping or getting to the problem.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2010 | flag