Rate Dr. SAMUEL K. PARISH

Dr. SAMUEL K. PARISH's Ratings

I have been stationed all over the country & the world with the United States Army in my 20 year career as a military officer. I have had encounters with many physicians both military and civilian, as I have been retired for many years. Without a doubt, Dr. Samuel Parrish is the finest medical professional I have had the pleasure of ever knowing. He has helped me immensely on many occasions. I consider him to be a friend as well as my physician. His ability to listen and fully understand the patient's problems is extraordinary. He spends time with you, and comes to a logical and methodical process to help you overcome your medical issue. We are so very fortunate to have this quintessential medical professional in our community. I just cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Parrish, and I am so very happy to have him as my physician.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Parrish is the best family practice physician my family has ever encountered . He is very knowledgable and compassionate . If you want a professional, quality physician, Dr Samuel Parrish should be your first choice.

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

DR PARISH IS SO NICE AND HELPFUL....WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE TO FIND OUT YOUR PROBLEM AND SOLVE IT...HE LISTENS TO PATIENT AND MAKES YA FEEL WELCOME AS WELL AS PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE...MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS FOR 2 YEARS NOW....HE IS A PARKINSON PATIENT AND HAS CONSTANT URINARY PROBLEMS AND BROKE HIS HIP AND SO MUCH MORE TO DEAL WITH ALWAYS...HE IS 86YRS..THANK YOU DR PARISH FOR TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF US ALWAYS AND WITH LOTS OF PATIENCE...HE IS MY DOCTOR ALSO..I WENT AS AN AMERGENCY PATIENT AND HE WORKED ME IN HIS SCHEDULE AND I WAS SO SICK...HE HAS A MILLION DOLLAR SMILE THAT MAKES YA FEEL BETTER RIGHT AWAY...WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP IN DEALING WITH OUR HEALTH PROBLEMS....RICHARD and SHEILA PENNINGTON

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag