Rate Dr. John R. Levinson

Dr. John R. Levinson's Ratings

I went to Dr.Levinson for a 2nd opinion after my prior cardiologist sent me for a surgical consult,in dire ignorance of many comorbid issues. Dr. Levinson grasped the issues, but moreover explained why the other doc was premature in his diagnosis. At the moment I am stable, switched docs, but also sad Dr. L is a very expensive concierge doctor, but I will manage it...my life is worth it.

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

Simply awesome. Dr Levinson is a genuine expert at cardiology and carries it with grace, good humor, patience and empathy for patients having a rough time. His staff are equally superb and the office runs like clockwork. It is no exaggeration to say that Dr Levinson and his colleagues have improved my quality of life.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

very knowledgable AND reasonable. current and level headed. easy to talk to and gives direct advice. Superb at cardiac testing/assessment

Submitted Jan. 30, 2006 | flag