Rate Dr. Clifton C. Georgaklis

Dr. Clifton C. Georgaklis's Ratings

This office claims to have painless dentistry which seems doubtful, but after my experience I know it is true. I had bad experiences at the dentist from childhood and put off going by any means necessary. When I had a major pain I knew I had to go in. I ended up needing a root canal. I had a great experience and the pain was minimal. The recovery time was easy too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I just wanted to thank you for sending all the pictures. I am still in shock about the results. Everyone I know has been astonished with my new smile. When I look in the mirror, it's still not me looking back. I think it will take a while before it really sinks in. What can you say to someone who has made such an unbelievably positive impact on your life? In my wildest dreams never could I have imagined this smile being my reality. I'm not sure yet how I can possibly thank Dr. G and Jess too for her help. Thanks again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Your excellent dental treatment and great staff of professionals made this process quick and easy. I wish I had done it years ago. I've seen many different dentists over the past 10 years, but you were the only one who gave me an option for dental treatment that I could live with and didn't take up years of my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr G. and Maria G. are 2 of the best dentists in Brookline. I know from a personal experience, that stemmed from a chance meeting, after literally interviewing every dentist in Brookline.
I also use a second dentist, and he is very good, but Dr G was able to identify 2 cavities that my other dentist totally missed! That's how I know I chose the right practice because that's saving me time, money, and pain...by the way - Thank you, again.
He's got a ton of media on his practice- it’s in the waiting room. I know that Dr Georgaklis was recently cited for diagnosing someone with acid reflux, simply by examining the patients teeth. I guess stomach acid is really corrosive, and when you look at teeth all day, that must be obvious. That patient went to the doctor and sure enough, the claim was true! I've never heard of any other dentist taking that kind of extra care to the chair.
He's got even more media on his orthodontic techniques as well. Dr G. has also pioneered a method for fitting braces on people and he calls it "Rapid Braces" - basically you don’t have to wear your braces for 2 or 3 years, like you always thought. You can literally be done with 6 months of his treatment - Thats what convinced me.
Some people wore braces for 5 and 6 years! Can you imagine that? Well old ortho guys have old antiquated techniques - I know first-hand, because my first dentist, Dr Joseph Sheffer in Malden, was a complete dinosaur and basically ruined my teeth forever.
With Cleveland Circle, the before and after says it all, you'll do yourself (and your mouth) a great service by setting up a consult with these 2 medical professionals! A++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I picked up the phone and I called Vikki, she told me to come down so Dr. G could take a look at the mess. Trust me it was a real mess. My bite was so off; it looked like the jaws were going in different directions. Thank God there is genius on earth to make a difference in people's lives … Dr. G takes cosmetic dentistry to the highest level, this man is real, and he is one of the best … Dr. G excels where others fail. This man made such a difference in my life by turning failure into success in just seven months … After he finished his magic, the experience was unbelievable. I went home with a beautiful smile, everyone congratulated me for the new look, the L. A. look that the innovator – Dr. G – put in my face. I would like to take my hat off to Dr. G for being such a professional, an outstanding leader in cosmetic dentistry, an innovator in the field … May God keep the journey going for a long time to save more and more smiles! Thanks to Vikki for her outstanding customer service. And Jess you are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have never been happy with my smile because of crooked teeth. I have seen many orthodontists and they have all said 2 years. I met a man who told me this particular dentist could straighten teeth in just 6 months. While sitting in the waiting room, I looked at pictures of previous patients and said to myself, “this man is not an orthodontist, he is a miracle worker.” The day my braces came off, my smile looked so magnificent I could have cried. I felt like a totally changed woman. I would have never have gotten braces if I had to wear them for 2 years. Who says you're too old to get braces and change your life? Dr. G. You are my hero!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I will never forget your promise to me that the treatment would take 6 months. I have to admit I did not believe you. My hopes were that the treatment would be completed within a year. You amazed me by finishing in just 5 months! If there were slogans in orthodontics, yours should be 'under promise, then over-deliver.' Thank you so much for improving my teeth, my smile and my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I must admit, I didn't think you would really pull it off. Over the years I had seen many general dentists as well as 3 orthodontic specialists regarding my teeth crowding and misalignment. I was consistently told 2 things: it's only cosmetic and not essential to correct, or it would require 2-3 years of standard orthodontic braces. Both points seemed ludicrous: I am presenting for evaluation for a cosmetic problem SPECIFICALLY because it bothers me. And there must be an alternative to the standard 3 year jail sentence. I started “Googling” around and learned about something called 6 month braces for adults. I approached my most recent orthodontist for his opinion but was met with a pretty standard response: “I personally don't do it or recommend it; there is a paucity of data on it; if it was so good, then everyone would be jumping on board.”
Since we were moving from out-of-state to Boston, I “Googled” on 6 month braces in Boston and found your website. Little did I know that I lucked into the originator of the technique. I came for a preliminary consult and you felt confident that I could be another success story. Not only did you perform the orthodontic treatment, but fixed a number of issues from prior dentists, including replacing crowns, redoing fillings, cosmetic bonding, etc. (Not that I didn't give you a challenge with my tetracycline stained teeth and their whitening issues; but even that you improved tremendously).
Now on the other side of the '6 months smile' I feel tremendous gratitude and a need to publicize your great work. As I used to say: “You are the Michelangelo of dentistry“. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I couldn’t believe it at first, but I knew right away that I came to the right place… After I had my braces put on Dr. G and Jessica took great care of me, and I felt at ease every time I was there…. Dr. G truly is the best dentist, and I couldn’t thank him enough!! You are the best Dr. G!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I went to Dr. Clifton Georgaklis’ office for braces. He is a general dentist who specializes in adult orthodontics. His staff was very professional and courteous. I felt very comfortable there. In the course of my treatment I did experience some discomfort which was explained to me would happen. An adjustment period was normal for new things in my mouth. But with time I got use to it and it really wasn’t that big of a deal. Especially after just 6 short months my smile went from crocked and me not wanting to show my teeth, to a beautiful straight smile that I show everyone! The best part about this was that I was never pressured in to making my decision they were helpful and kind to me throughout the entire 6 months. I’m going to continue to go here because I can do my entire dental care here Dr. Georgaklis is a general dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538543].votes_count ]]