Rate Dr. Clifton C. Georgaklis

Dr. Clifton C. Georgaklis's Ratings

I must admit, I didn't think you would really pull it off. Over the years I had seen many general dentists as well as 3 orthodontic specialists regarding my teeth crowding and misalignment. I was consistently told 2 things: it's only cosmetic and not essential to correct, or it would require 2-3 years of standard orthodontic braces. Both points seemed ludicrous: I am presenting for evaluation for a cosmetic problem SPECIFICALLY because it bothers me. And there must be an alternative to the standard 3 year jail sentence. I started “Googling” around and learned about something called 6 month braces for adults. I approached my most recent orthodontist for his opinion but was met with a pretty standard response: “I personally don't do it or recommend it; there is a paucity of data on it; if it was so good, then everyone would be jumping on board.”
Since we were moving from out-of-state to Boston, I “Googled” on 6 month braces in Boston and found your website. Little did I know that I lucked into the originator of the technique. I came for a preliminary consult and you felt confident that I could be another success story. Not only did you perform the orthodontic treatment, but fixed a number of issues from prior dentists, including replacing crowns, redoing fillings, cosmetic bonding, etc. (Not that I didn't give you a challenge with my tetracycline stained teeth and their whitening issues; but even that you improved tremendously).
Now on the other side of the '6 months smile' I feel tremendous gratitude and a need to publicize your great work. As I used to say: “You are the Michelangelo of dentistry“. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I couldn’t believe it at first, but I knew right away that I came to the right place… After I had my braces put on Dr. G and Jessica took great care of me, and I felt at ease every time I was there…. Dr. G truly is the best dentist, and I couldn’t thank him enough!! You are the best Dr. G!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I went to Dr. Clifton Georgaklis’ office for braces. He is a general dentist who specializes in adult orthodontics. His staff was very professional and courteous. I felt very comfortable there. In the course of my treatment I did experience some discomfort which was explained to me would happen. An adjustment period was normal for new things in my mouth. But with time I got use to it and it really wasn’t that big of a deal. Especially after just 6 short months my smile went from crocked and me not wanting to show my teeth, to a beautiful straight smile that I show everyone! The best part about this was that I was never pressured in to making my decision they were helpful and kind to me throughout the entire 6 months. I’m going to continue to go here because I can do my entire dental care here Dr. Georgaklis is a general dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

For 32 years I was very self conscious about my teeth. Then one day while i was driving to work I heard an ad on the radio to straighten my teeth in 6 months. Obviously I was skeptical but once I met Dr. G he showed me people who have had this done. So I decided to go for it and it was the best move I've made in my life. I have soooo much more confidence now that's teeth are perfect. He did such a good job and I recommend anyone who has messed up teeth to give him a call. He treats you like your his only patient. Also his wife is beautiful so that's a bonus. Again, thanks Dr. G.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I went to Dr. G after visiting about four orthodontists and cosmetic dentists. Many saying the best thing for me was to have traditional braces for two years.The idea of wearing braces was devastating. Searching for another way I came across Cleveland Circle Dentistry online and saw "Straight Teeth in Six Months" on the home page. The consultation appointment changed my life. Dr. G told me my treatment would really only take six months even using lingual braces, which were behind my teeth. He really listened to me and had a plan to fix everything I was self conscious about. This was a miracle and exactly what I was looking for. Each month my teeth looked better and better, and during the six months he reconstructed my gums and bonded the front of my teeth. By the end of treatment I had never been happier. Dr. G was really an artist and took time each appointment to make sure everything was how he and I wanted it. He really went above and beyond what I would have ever imagined my teeth to have looked like. I know it sounds cliché but he really did change my life. I cannot thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

My experience with Dr. G was excellent. He is very professional and answered all of my doubts and questions along with the rest of Cleveland Circle Dental staff. He also provided me the qualities and expectations I was looking for. Ever since I could remember I have always been self conscious about my teeth. Whenever I was in pictures you would never see me smile. Even out in public if I smiled I would always put my hand over my mouth or just not smile at all. This would lead to myself having issues in school and result in a lot of depression over the years. I was always thinking about what other people thought when I smiled. Dr G. is very detailed and always makes you feel better. I thought my experience with braces would not be as good, but the truth is that every time I had an appointment, I could not wait to get to the office. His staff is excellent; they are always friendly. Dr. G is very human and always puts his shoes in his patients' shoes. My time with braces was fun. I would recommend him to all my friends who ask me who was my orthodontist. I feel very good now that everyone tells me that I have the perfect smile and beautiful teeth, it truly changed my life and I will forever be grateful. Thank you Dr.G !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr. G "I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the work you have done for me. My whole life I've looked in the mirror and saw that one insecurity that everyone has. The flaw I was embarrassed about, that I wanted to hide from everybody, the one thing I hated more than anything else. May 1, 2014 was not only the best day of my life so far; but the start to my new life. Every morning I wake up and smile the most beautiful smile I could have ever asked for. I've wanted braces since I was 12 years old but never got the opportunity until now. They told me 3 to 4 years I would have to have them on, but I wasn't having that. I tried going with Invisalign but they turned me down due to the over crowding of my teeth. When I saw your website and was introduced to your 6 month process I immediately jumped on the opportunity. I've never heard of such a thing and couldn't believe it until I myself was sitting in your office. Month by month I could see and feel my teeth moving so rapidly and before I knew it, they were perfect. Seeing my teeth for the first time after removal was a feeling I will never forget and still today every time I walk passed a mirror I cant help but stop and smile. I feel complete, I have gained confidence, and instead of hiding my smile I want to show the whole world. Dr. G none of this would have happened without you and I thank you so much for making me the happiest girl I could have ever dreamed of. I feel like a whole new woman and with these teeth, nothing could bring me down! Anyone considering braces should stop searching because I would recommend you over any other dentist/orthodontist out there, you and your staff are amazing and your work couldn't be any more professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I love the Cleveland Circle Dental family. I'm so happy to have found this place. Everyone is so friendly and down to Earth. The dental hygienist does an excellent job - Dr. Georgaklis is great at drilling teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I went to Dr. G after visiting about four orthodontists and cosmetic dentists. Many said the best thing for me was to have traditional braces for two years. Being self conscious about my teeth, the thought of wearing braces was devastating for me. Dr. G told me my treatment would really only take six months' even using lingual braces, which were behind my teeth. He really listened to me and had a plan to fix everything I was self conscious about. This was a miracle and exactly what I was looking for. Each month my teeth looked better and better, and during the six months he reconstructed my gums and bonded the front of my teeth which had been damaged. By the end of treatment I had never been happier. Dr. G was really an artist and took time each appointment to make sure everything was how he and I wanted it. He really went above and beyond what I would have ever imagined my teeth to have looked like, and I really can't thank him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Today I had an appointment with Dr. Georgaklis. I made the appointment the prior week. Needed to take care of a chipped tooth. When I met Dr. Georgaklis I had three chipped teeth. Upon further inspection he made me aware of my teeth were all worn down and broken. He also said I had a collapsed bite. I looked at him for mercy. Not only did he take care of my original chipped teeth, he also fixed all the broken teeth, fixed my collapsed bite and restored teeth to normal bite.Dr Georgaklis did this by foregoing his lunch. Experienced no pain and made sure I now wear night guard.Best of all my smile is back. :) YES! Many thanks Dr. Clifton Georgaklis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2330597].votes_count ]]