Rate Dr. CLIFTON C. GEORGAKLIS

Dr. CLIFTON C. GEORGAKLIS's Ratings

I went to Dr. G after visiting about four orthodontists and cosmetic dentists. Many saying the best thing for me was to have traditional braces for two years.The idea of wearing braces was devastating. Searching for another way I came across Cleveland Circle Dentistry online and saw "Straight Teeth in Six Months" on the home page. The consultation appointment changed my life. Dr. G told me my treatment would really only take six months even using lingual braces, which were behind my teeth. He really listened to me and had a plan to fix everything I was self conscious about. This was a miracle and exactly what I was looking for. Each month my teeth looked better and better, and during the six months he reconstructed my gums and bonded the front of my teeth. By the end of treatment I had never been happier. Dr. G was really an artist and took time each appointment to make sure everything was how he and I wanted it. He really went above and beyond what I would have ever imagined my teeth to have looked like. I know it sounds cliché but he really did change my life. I cannot thank him enough!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

My experience with Dr. G was excellent. He is very professional and answered all of my doubts and questions along with the rest of Cleveland Circle Dental staff. He also provided me the qualities and expectations I was looking for. Ever since I could remember I have always been self conscious about my teeth. Whenever I was in pictures you would never see me smile. Even out in public if I smiled I would always put my hand over my mouth or just not smile at all. This would lead to myself having issues in school and result in a lot of depression over the years. I was always thinking about what other people thought when I smiled. Dr G. is very detailed and always makes you feel better. I thought my experience with braces would not be as good, but the truth is that every time I had an appointment, I could not wait to get to the office. His staff is excellent; they are always friendly. Dr. G is very human and always puts his shoes in his patients' shoes. My time with braces was fun. I would recommend him to all my friends who ask me who was my orthodontist. I feel very good now that everyone tells me that I have the perfect smile and beautiful teeth, it truly changed my life and I will forever be grateful. Thank you Dr.G !

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. G "I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the work you have done for me. My whole life I've looked in the mirror and saw that one insecurity that everyone has. The flaw I was embarrassed about, that I wanted to hide from everybody, the one thing I hated more than anything else. May 1, 2014 was not only the best day of my life so far; but the start to my new life. Every morning I wake up and smile the most beautiful smile I could have ever asked for. I've wanted braces since I was 12 years old but never got the opportunity until now. They told me 3 to 4 years I would have to have them on, but I wasn't having that. I tried going with Invisalign but they turned me down due to the over crowding of my teeth. When I saw your website and was introduced to your 6 month process I immediately jumped on the opportunity. I've never heard of such a thing and couldn't believe it until I myself was sitting in your office. Month by month I could see and feel my teeth moving so rapidly and before I knew it, they were perfect. Seeing my teeth for the first time after removal was a feeling I will never forget and still today every time I walk passed a mirror I cant help but stop and smile. I feel complete, I have gained confidence, and instead of hiding my smile I want to show the whole world. Dr. G none of this would have happened without you and I thank you so much for making me the happiest girl I could have ever dreamed of. I feel like a whole new woman and with these teeth, nothing could bring me down! Anyone considering braces should stop searching because I would recommend you over any other dentist/orthodontist out there, you and your staff are amazing and your work couldn't be any more professional.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I love the Cleveland Circle Dental family. I'm so happy to have found this place. Everyone is so friendly and down to Earth. The dental hygienist does an excellent job - Dr. Georgaklis is great at drilling teeth.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. G after visiting about four orthodontists and cosmetic dentists. Many said the best thing for me was to have traditional braces for two years. Being self conscious about my teeth, the thought of wearing braces was devastating for me. Dr. G told me my treatment would really only take six months' even using lingual braces, which were behind my teeth. He really listened to me and had a plan to fix everything I was self conscious about. This was a miracle and exactly what I was looking for. Each month my teeth looked better and better, and during the six months he reconstructed my gums and bonded the front of my teeth which had been damaged. By the end of treatment I had never been happier. Dr. G was really an artist and took time each appointment to make sure everything was how he and I wanted it. He really went above and beyond what I would have ever imagined my teeth to have looked like, and I really can't thank him enough.

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

Today I had an appointment with Dr. Georgaklis. I made the appointment the prior week. Needed to take care of a chipped tooth. When I met Dr. Georgaklis I had three chipped teeth. Upon further inspection he made me aware of my teeth were all worn down and broken. He also said I had a collapsed bite. I looked at him for mercy. Not only did he take care of my original chipped teeth, he also fixed all the broken teeth, fixed my collapsed bite and restored teeth to normal bite.Dr Georgaklis did this by foregoing his lunch. Experienced no pain and made sure I now wear night guard.Best of all my smile is back. :) YES! Many thanks Dr. Clifton Georgaklis.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

A friend from work told me about Dr. Georgaklis after I had told her I was planning on getting braces. She went to him and got great results in a short time, so I thought I'd see what he had to say. I had four very overlapped front teeth and two needed crowns. He gave me an amazing smile fixing the overlapped teeth in just 6 and a half months, then whitening, the two crowns, and made everything more beautiful than I could have imagined. Everyone notices how perfect my teeth are almost daily, and he and his team made it all possible. I am forever indebted to Dr G for his personal care and attention to detail. He went way beyond other dental offices.

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

I have never been happy with my smile because of crooked teeth. I have seen many orthodontists and they have all said 2 years. I met a man who told me this particular dentist could straighten teeth in just 6 months. While sitting in the waiting room, I looked at pictures of previous patients and said to myself, "this man is not an orthodontist, he is a miracle worker." The day my braces came off, my smile looked amazing I felt like a totally changed person. I would have never have gotten braces if I had to wear them for 2 years. Who says you're too old to get braces and change your life? Dr. G. You are my hero!"

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

My teeth are FINALLY exactly the way I want them! This was my third time having braces and thanks to Dr. G, my teeth will never move again! If my mom only knew the importance of finding a cosmetic orthodontist, she would've taken me to see one from the start! Dr. G not only aligns your teeth, he shapes the teeth and your gum line. Unlike other orthodontists that I've seen who had their hygienists do most of their work, Dr. G spent a lot of time with me and did the majority of the work himself. I also opted to have permanent retainers so that my teeth will never move again. Ordinary orthodontists do NOT do this type of work and they charge you the same price! In addition, Dr. G's advanced techniques will move your teeth faster than conventional methods. My braces were off in four months!

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag