Dr. Shalini Kapoor

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Unknown

Profile updated 07/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Shalini Kapoor has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/10/13 SYSTEM: Last Name changed from "Kapoor-Grover" to "Kapoor"

11/06/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "Beverly Hills" to "Los Angeles"
RID: 1442717
17/05/11 5 5 5 5 I Read amazing reviews,read of Dr Kapoor's work as trainer and director of company called Laseraway.Went in for a consult in Santa Monica, was going through the brochures saw DRS pic and turned to see actual doctor! I was told by manager Marlawho is extremely knowledgeable about all procedures and she even offered me a free consultatuon with Dr Shalini Kapoor herself! Terrific experience, and she actually explained the physics process of how lasers work on my skin and hair folliclles. Nade it very easy to understand in layman's terms. I can see why she has a great reputation as a teacher and mentor to others. Lucky students! . I was given detailed post instructions AND direct line to Dr Kapoor if I had an emergency reaction. Wow she is dedicaated and brave to give her number out. I felt comforted by the fact that Dr K cared enough for my safety.will definitely be return customer to Dr Kapoor amd Laseraway. all thanks to Marla and my 1 hour FREE!! consult with laser expert Dr Kapoor!
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
Respond

29/09/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 921566
24/06/09 5 5 5 5 Most atractive and inspirational and intelligent combination in a doctor to ever walk this earth. Dr Shalini is a must see if youwant your life, health and looks to be enhanced for the best. Enough said!  Respond
RID: 915219
17/06/09 5 5 5 5 Brilliant doctor who has a caring heart. She ould do anything for her patients. She obviously doesnt seem to care about money becasue she has doen some free treatments on my friend who is a cancer survivor. Dr Kapoor is a rare gem, beauty on inside and out. I highly recommend her. been seeing her for 3 years. i followed her from a previous clinic. Best decision I made. She has won tons of awards for her work and research and travels the world to reach doctors. Way cool.
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 718947
10/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Shalini Kapoor Grover is by far my favorite doctor that I have ever had. She makes me feel really comfortable. She is so soothing and is able to help me understand my problem. She practices tough love to make sure I take my diabetes meds and understand what an uncontrolled diabetes can do to my eyes and body. She is also great at helping me look and feel my best in every way! I cant say enough great things about her. Everyone is right, she is the most beautiful doctor in the world, inside and out, hands down! Love ya Dr Shalini! You changed my life for the better. I am really grateful to you and your staff.
Insurance: Aetna