Dr. ELLEN LEVAN

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 16/05/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. ELLEN LEVAN has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.9
RID: 5312702
27/03/14 4 4 4 4 She is knowleageable. It is difficult to bring her attention. It really seems that she doesn't care.
RID: 5300955
23/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Levan is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is extremely knowledgeable in diagnosing and treating all kinds of illnesses. She is my primary care doctor and makes sure I have completed everything possible for my wellness care. She is readily accessible for any emergency situation and her staff is as patient, friendly, and efficient as she is. If you are looking for a doctor to keep you on the wellness track and respond to all your medical needs is a knowledgeable and caring way, then you have found one in Dr. Levan and her staff.
RID: 3634840

18/12/13 1 1 1 1 we are 2 old people that came to see this Dr, we don't speak English well and that is the reason why we came to see this Dr . she speaks Russian , the staff was nasty and did not want to helps to fill the paper work , when some one did help the rest of the staff spoke very nasty about us and refused to stop talking bad about our poor language at that point they were laughing at us and making us feel like dirt!! I would never let any one go thru what we did! shame on this office , I hope the Dr knows how her office runs!.
See Responses
RID: 2516974
31/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. E.Levan is thoughtful, caring, professional and attentive beyond and above her duty. She is proactive and always communicating with the patient or their families about what's best for the patient. I strongly recommend her to the community.
RID: 2409607
24/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Levan is always attentive and always listens to you. She is conservative in prescribing medicine and knows about alternative remedies.
RID: 2254849
15/06/12 5 5 5 5 She is a great doctor. I think she is the best in her profession. She diagnoses diseases and finds solutions in all the cases in which nobody else succeeds.  Respond
RID: 1506185
07/08/11 5 5 5 5 Very happy to have found Dr. Levan. Easy to get an appointment, and she accepts me on time. She takes time to listen to concerns, answer all questions and discuss all the details. Her staff is very nice and professional. Highly recommended!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1465712
16/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Levan is punctual and respectful. She is careful and conservative about prescribing medications. She is caring and concerned about her patients. She is also aware of how supplements can be used to increase health.
* - Rating left by a registered user