Rate Dr. ELLEN LEVAN

Dr. ELLEN LEVAN's Ratings

She is knowleageable. It is difficult to bring her attention. It really seems that she doesn't care.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Levan is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is extremely knowledgeable in diagnosing and treating all kinds of illnesses. She is my primary care doctor and makes sure I have completed everything possible for my wellness care. She is readily accessible for any emergency situation and her staff is as patient, friendly, and efficient as she is. If you are looking for a doctor to keep you on the wellness track and respond to all your medical needs is a knowledgeable and caring way, then you have found one in Dr. Levan and her staff.

Submitted March 23, 2014 | flag

we are 2 old people that came to see this Dr, we don't speak English well and that is the reason why we came to see this Dr . she speaks Russian , the staff was nasty and did not want to helps to fill the paper work , when some one did help the rest of the staff spoke very nasty about us and refused to stop talking bad about our poor language at that point they were laughing at us and making us feel like dirt!! I would never let any one go thru what we did! shame on this office , I hope the Dr knows how her office runs!.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. E.Levan is thoughtful, caring, professional and attentive beyond and above her duty. She is proactive and always communicating with the patient or their families about what's best for the patient. I strongly recommend her to the community.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Levan is always attentive and always listens to you. She is conservative in prescribing medicine and knows about alternative remedies.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

She is a great doctor. I think she is the best in her profession. She diagnoses diseases and finds solutions in all the cases in which nobody else succeeds.

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

Very happy to have found Dr. Levan. Easy to get an appointment, and she accepts me on time. She takes time to listen to concerns, answer all questions and discuss all the details. Her staff is very nice and professional. Highly recommended!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Levan is punctual and respectful. She is careful and conservative about prescribing medications. She is caring and concerned about her patients. She is also aware of how supplements can be used to increase health.

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag