Dr. ROBERT T. BENTS

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. ROBERT T. BENTS has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5643003
11/07/14 5 4 5 5 ACL replacement after dropping a piano on my knee. I was prepared for a long rehab, my wife and son had gone through the exact same procedure couple of years earlier, and since I am a bigger baby than both of them, I was worried. After three days the nerve block was gone and I iced regularly anticipating the pain. It never came. After 6 days I was walking with a limp, after 10 days I was walking with no limp. After two weeks I was feeling so good that I wondered if I had even had the surgery. Dr. Bents did a new procedure for the over 40 crowd. It was called the "Complete inside out". I received an alagraph to replace my completely torn ACL. I am now 6 weeks out and I can run up stairs. I saw Dr. Bents today and he is very happy with this new procedure to replace a torn ACL. Dr. Bents has the best bedside manner and is always thinking about how he can help me. I feel like he really cares about me and my family. THANK YOU DR. BENTS!!!
Insurance: Pacificare
Paid (or co-pay): $360
Respond

12/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.8

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ROBERT" to "ROBERT T."
RID: 1657064
09/12/11 1 5 5 5 If you're lucky enough to see Dr.Bents, the experience is top notch-but if your moved into his PA's slot (Michael Swartz), don't expect many answers! It's all in a days work with him, and your needs aren't a concern...and if the female radiologist works with you at all-be prepared to be treated like an inconvenience! Really, how can someone in customer service have such a crappy personality?!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal