Rate Dr. JOHN R. GOUIN

Dr. JOHN R. GOUIN's Ratings

After visiting another doctor for several months I looked for another doctor. Dr. Gouin has done more to relieve the plantar fasciitis pain in two visits than the other doctor did in months. The shot he gave me didn't hurt! This man knows what he's doing.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

Wow! I saw Dr. Gouin for the 1st time recently. He listened attentively, examined my feet, clearly explained what was causing my symptoms, and gave me his opinion of the best treatment plan, but also included different options, also. The office staff were very kind and helpful: it was clear that it was a very positive work environment. Also, as soon as I filled out the initial paperwork, I was seen by the doctor. I cannot remember the last time a doctor saw me at the appointed time!

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag

Personable, highly knowledgeable, caring and a great staff. Relatively short waits.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag