Rate Dr. Frank T. Armstrong

Dr. Frank T. Armstrong's Ratings

Great staff, no long waits, good technique, booked me in two days for a worrisome spot that turned out to be MELANOMA! The PA is great too. Everyone helped through the whole process and I am cancer free for almost two years.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Every encounter I have had with Dr. Armstrong has been a very enjoyable experience. Not only is he efficient, friendly, and very knowledgeable, but that is also true of his entire staff. I had a very suspicious spot that had been present for some time, and my primary care physician referred me to some other dermatologist. The earliest appointment I could get at the other dermatologist’s office was six months out. I heard about Dr. Armstrong, so I called his office, and his staff had me come in the same day and took a biopsy. I learned three days later that the spot was malignant, and it was dealt with by the doctor during my second visit to his office. Another example of their extraordinary service occurred when their office set me up with a national pharmacy that filled an expensive name brand prescription for less than 5% of the cost of my local pharmacy. I have been extremely satisfied with all of the service that Dr Armstrong has provided.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Armstrong is the doctor that my family counts on for their Dermatological needs.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2014 | flag