Dr. Frank T. Armstrong

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/01/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Frank T. Armstrong has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5502260
30/05/14 5 5 5 5 Every encounter I have had with Dr. Armstrong has been a very enjoyable experience. Not only is he efficient, friendly, and very knowledgeable, but that is also true of his entire staff. I had a very suspicious spot that had been present for some time, and my primary care physician referred me to some other dermatologist. The earliest appointment I could get at the other dermatologist’s office was six months out. I heard about Dr. Armstrong, so I called his office, and his staff had me come in the same day and took a biopsy. I learned three days later that the spot was malignant, and it was dealt with by the doctor during my second visit to his office. Another example of their extraordinary service occurred when their office set me up with a national pharmacy that filled an expensive name brand prescription for less than 5% of the cost of my local pharmacy. I have been extremely satisfied with all of the service that Dr Armstrong has provided.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

17/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8

13/01/14 SYSTEM: new location added: Largo, FL

13/01/14 SYSTEM: new location added: Clearwater, FL
RID: 3654036
12/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Armstrong is the doctor that my family counts on for their Dermatological needs.  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Frank" to "Frank T."

25/03/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "Morton Plant" to "Seminole"

23/03/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "SEMINOLE" to "Morton Plant"