Rate Dr. Mark E. Landry

Dr. Mark E. Landry's Ratings

My 12 year old son had no pain whatsoever on his foot surgery to correct his fallen arch. The alignment was so beautiful afterward! I am recommending Dr. Landry to everyone I can!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Excellent podiatrist. Dr. Landry is tells it like it is. He provided a solution to an ankle pain problem that had been affecting me for several months. I now have much less pain in my ankles.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2494040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

dr was not knowledgable. Misdiagnosed condition resulting in more of an issue and problems with my foot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][333733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Dr. Landry was the 3rd. foot Dr. that I have gone to in my 56 yrs. the other two were for ingrown toenails. I was dealing with something i know-nothing about. I was in alot of pain & discomfort with tingling, shooting pain in both feet , hands,&. legs. My feet were peeling and both of my hands and feet were red. I hated wearing socks and shoes & could not touch my toes -they were so painful.. I got into Dr. Landry the day I called for an appointment. He found out my medical history...which includes gastric surgery. He told me right after looking at my feet & hands that I have a rare disease called ERYTHROMEALGIA-B12 DEFIENCY-PERNICIOUS ANEMIA & RESTLESS LEG SYN. What a diagnosis. He Gave me some scripts after explaining my diagnosis to me. Immediately I looked up everything he had told me on the computer...Dr. Landry was 100% correct. I saw myself on every search. After going to my dr. and getting a few things changed...I am getting better every day thanks to Dr.Landry.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][333732].votes_count ]]