Rate Dr. Mark E. Landry

Dr. Mark E. Landry's Ratings

Not a good experience,sold me a partial tube of ointment to which I had an allergy. Also told me it was a prescription,not,sell it on Amazon. Did not use my health insurance supplement for billing so I received a bill in excess of $100. That is being handled by the billing company. Finally found a good Podiatrist elsewhere that has resolved my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

My 12 year old son had no pain whatsoever on his foot surgery to correct his fallen arch. The alignment was so beautiful afterward! I am recommending Dr. Landry to everyone I can!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Excellent podiatrist. Dr. Landry is tells it like it is. He provided a solution to an ankle pain problem that had been affecting me for several months. I now have much less pain in my ankles.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2494040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

dr was not knowledgable. Misdiagnosed condition resulting in more of an issue and problems with my foot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][333733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Dr. Landry was the 3rd. foot Dr. that I have gone to in my 56 yrs. the other two were for ingrown toenails. I was dealing with something i know-nothing about. I was in alot of pain & discomfort with tingling, shooting pain in both feet , hands,&. legs. My feet were peeling and both of my hands and feet were red. I hated wearing socks and shoes & could not touch my toes -they were so painful.. I got into Dr. Landry the day I called for an appointment. He found out my medical history...which includes gastric surgery. He told me right after looking at my feet & hands that I have a rare disease called ERYTHROMEALGIA-B12 DEFIENCY-PERNICIOUS ANEMIA & RESTLESS LEG SYN. What a diagnosis. He Gave me some scripts after explaining my diagnosis to me. Immediately I looked up everything he had told me on the computer...Dr. Landry was 100% correct. I saw myself on every search. After going to my dr. and getting a few things changed...I am getting better every day thanks to Dr.Landry.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][333732].votes_count ]]