Rate Dr. Mark E. Landry

Dr. Mark E. Landry's Ratings

Excellent podiatrist. Dr. Landry is tells it like it is. He provided a solution to an ankle pain problem that had been affecting me for several months. I now have much less pain in my ankles.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

dr was not knowledgable. Misdiagnosed condition resulting in more of an issue and problems with my foot.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Landry was the 3rd. foot Dr. that I have gone to in my 56 yrs. the other two were for ingrown toenails. I was dealing with something i know-nothing about. I was in alot of pain & discomfort with tingling, shooting pain in both feet , hands,&. legs. My feet were peeling and both of my hands and feet were red. I hated wearing socks and shoes & could not touch my toes -they were so painful.. I got into Dr. Landry the day I called for an appointment. He found out my medical history...which includes gastric surgery. He told me right after looking at my feet & hands that I have a rare disease called ERYTHROMEALGIA-B12 DEFIENCY-PERNICIOUS ANEMIA & RESTLESS LEG SYN. What a diagnosis. He Gave me some scripts after explaining my diagnosis to me. Immediately I looked up everything he had told me on the computer...Dr. Landry was 100% correct. I saw myself on every search. After going to my dr. and getting a few things changed...I am getting better every day thanks to Dr.Landry.

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag