Rate Dr. Anthony M. Smaldino

Dr. Anthony M. Smaldino's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Smalldino by a friend of mine. I had been to another foot doctor numerous times for heel spurs. I had injections, orthotics, medications, and nothing worked. Dr. Smalldino had me diagnosed, fixed and recovered within 3 weeks. I have been dealing with severe foot pain for well over a yr. I drove almost 2 hrs, 4 times total to have my foot fixed and pain free. I would (and have) recommend Dr. Smalldino to anyone with foot pain. Great experience!! THANKS DOC!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Dr Smaldino is a skilled,gentle and down to earth physician. He is one of the most easy to work with doctors I have ever worked with in my 57 years of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I was born with congenital disorder and have had ongoing issues with my feet. Dr. Smaldino has done everything he could think of to help me. I will be forever grateful! There is no permanent fix but we're close enough. The only complaint I would really have is that they triple book and I always have to wait a while even if I arrive a little early.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I had seen Dr. Smaldino for a bunion on my right foot. Surgery was a success I am now scheduling to have bunion on left foot done. Dr. Smaldino was very caring and compassionate, called me the night of my surgery to be sure I was okay. The office staff, also went above and beyond my expectations. Will refer Dr. Smaldino to all of my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Brusque and arrogant. Was referred from my doctor due to inflammation/soreness in the ball of my foot to Dr. Perschke (good reputation), instead, Dr. Smaldino examined me. He looked at my foot and immediately said, "Oooh, I could do some great surgery on this foot." He then gave me a shot of cortisone in my foot without prior warning. I refused to grimace and looked him in the eye and said, "Was it really necessary to ambush my foot like that?" while the shot worked, the bottom line is: I'll never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2013

He did not take the time that I felt I needed to help me understand my foot surgery. I wasn't sure what I was and still am experiencing is normal. Afterwards he did not explain the healing process and did not completely answer my questions. His visits were short He did not say very much. I felt that he didn't care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334063].votes_count ]]