Rate Dr. RONEN GOLD

Dr. RONEN GOLD's Ratings

Dr. Ronen Gold is a very precise & detail-oriented oral surgeon. My teenage son had 2 different surgeries -- no complications whatsoever! Very pleased... During the initial consultation, the doctor took the time to explain & evaluate the surgery process to my son ( and me, his Mom ) which put both of us at ease. The office staff called my medical insurance to research any benefits & we were given the exact cost estimate ( no hidden fees ) Dr. Ronen personally called on the post-op evenings to check-in & see how everything was going. Based on our experiences -- you are in great hands with this Doctor!

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

He pulled my wisdom teeth. All went well but I developed an infection despite following all his care instructions. Then I developed hard kernel sized balls in my vein where the anesthesia was administered and my doctor said he must have ruptured the vein. So I wasn't happy.

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

This doctor is awesome. Nicest guy very professional. Implant was done right. Honnestly chocked to read any negative comments. Can't please everyone !!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

They asked me my dental and health insurance cards. After surgery, I re-visited 3 times for just check. I paid $50 ($50 was my Health Insurance co-pay, not dental insurance was used) each re-visit. I don't understand why they charge each re-visit after surgery as well as they used my health insurance. I have visited dentists and oral surgeons enormous times, none charged each visit after surgeries. These hidden charges were unclear to me. I just received additional bill 14 month later since my last visit. Surgery was smooth and great, he was a skilled doctor. But, he didn't spend enough time to discuss other dental problem which may be related to this surgery. Quiet, but unfriendly. I will never go back to him again.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gold took his time to explain and answer all my questions.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

I cannot believe some of the negative comments posted about Dr. Gold. I evaluated by Dr. Gold for pain that I was experiencing due to my wisdom teeth. My first visit was for a consultation. He explained the procedure and what to expect. I felt very comfortable after my consultation so I scheduled my surgery. The front desk staff was was extremely knowledgeable with my insurance plan. They contacted my insurance company prior to my appointment and before leaving his office I was given a full estimate on what I would be responsible for. My surgery went well. I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed with very little pain or swelling and was out and about within 2 days. I was given a prescription for pain medication but only needed to use it the first day. I had such a good experience with this office. I would higly recommend this office.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

Had 2 teeth pulled & bone grafts done for implants (only extractions were covered by insurance & at half). Felt like I got talked into doing it. But regardless, everything was ok up until the surgery. First tooth came out, a little aggressively but it was a molar so it was harder to pull. They got started on the other tooth & I could feel the novacaine wearing off. The pain set in & I attempted to call out to Dr. Gold, he ignored my cries, so I got a little louder...he ignored me again. The pain was getting worse so I yelled out once more & he stopped, looked me dead in the eyes & yelled at me like a child "HEY! THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR! U WANNA SCARE MY WHOLE OFFICE?! I'LL GIVE U MORE (novacaine)!" I couldn't believe HIS inappropriate behavior! Neither he or his asst. was compassionate. Just cold.. He was more concerned about other ppl hearing my discomfort which might impact his reputation rather than the patient in his chair. And I have to go back to him to finish the job :-(

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

he might know what he is doing but does not possess the personality to make patient feel comfortable and provides AWFUL post op care. if you're looking for a doc that actually cares about your surgery and wll take time out of his day to check up on you, he is NOT the guy.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Had wisdom teeth pulled with minimal pain, swelling and bruising. Would definitely recommend Dr. Gold even though he has no bedside manner. I don't think he even said "hello". But, he got the job done!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2011 | flag