Rate Dr. Robert S. Sanford

Dr. Robert S. Sanford's Ratings

Dr. Sanford helped me over come prostate cancer. It was a long road and I was happy to have such a knowledgeable doctor at my side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Dr. Sanford is truly a wonderful doctor. At first he may give the impression to be in a rush, but ultimately impressed me as he made me feel at ease in a stressful situation. He quickly demonstrated he is knowledgeable and sharp. He genuinely tries to narrow-in on your immediate medical issue. If he suspects something, he'll investigate it thoroughly, and on a good day you will also be fortunate to enjoy his quick sense of humor! I've now been a regular patient for 2 years and always leave with good piece of mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Very professional and friendly. Great sense of humor even for a not so funny problem. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031963].votes_count ]]