Dr. Dino T. Deconcini

Dr. Dino T. Deconcini

Rate Dr. Dino T. Deconcini

Dr. Dino T. Deconcini's Ratings

Personable and friendly. Seemed knowledgeable and addresses the problem. Gave no guarantees and did not like to deal with anything else regarding meds, etc. to quote him I got int this profession to be a surgeon.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Deconcini and his staff very helpful. He took his time and was very thorough during the appointment and has help me get results in treating my prostatitis.

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

Best urologist I have seen in LA! Came to him for urinary tract infections and he treated me very kindly and was able to give me the results I needed. Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

Love this doctor. Great with all of my questions and was very personable. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Excellent physician. I just visited him for the first time recently and have already recommended him to friends and family.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

I don't want to share with everyone what exactly this doctor helped me with, but you should know that he is a wonderful physician. I would and already have recommended him to friends and family in need of a fantastic urologist.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

This was the worst experience I have ever had with any doctor. He does NOT care about his patients... all he sees are dollar signs. Nothing is in the best interest of the patient. After I left his office, I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Deconcini was a great urologist and I am so happy I found him online!

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag