Rate Dr. Collin E. Pehde

Dr. Collin E. Pehde's Ratings

DR PEHDE & HIS CREW ARE THE BEST I WOULD NOT GO TO ANYONE ELSE SINCE I MET HIM HIS STAFF IS THE BEST IVE SEEN VERY FRIENDLY FROM HIS WIFE, HIS SEC TO HIS NURSES TO HIS PARTNERS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE & CARING HOPE TO NEVER NEED HIS SERVICES AGAIN BUT IF I DO HES THE 1ST ON MY LIST WAY TO GO GUYS YOU ARE MY # 1 DOC KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr. Pehde is the nicest, most caring doctor there is. He has been my doctor thru 6 surgeries when other doctors had no clue how to fix my foot. His wife is a very sweet caring person, and his nurse Jessica is the best and always knows what to do and how to do it. I would send my family here for care and feel very confortable that they were getting the best care possible. You may have to wait a few extra minutes, but its worth waiting for the best of the best. Im so thankful I was sent there. There is no question he will tell you the truth and do everything in his power to make you well. Keep up your great job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

business office is wonderful. nurses are awful, slow, seemingly unskilled in podiatry and/or new to the business. perhaps this doctor now on his own (not at DMU anymore) has more to do than he has time for - or has spread himself too thin. wound clinic in des moines very busy and takes a lot of his time. Des Moines staff at office seldom answers; his business office in Newton does, but can't really answer anything (does see someone gets back). doctor is good surgeon but doesn't do all Podiatry treatments that others do-ie orthotics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336676].votes_count ]]