Rate Dr. Cathy L. Saunders

Dr. Cathy L. Saunders's Ratings

Was okay right up until when she was rough with the speculum. Seemed not to believe patient self-reporting, and once told of a reaction with medication, was entirely uninterested in discussing any further treatment methods. I don't know if she's this way with anyone else but I sure won't be going back.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

She is the best doctor I've ever had. I have followed her from when she was in Greentree out to Beaver, PA. I would follow her anywhere because she is that good. Yes, she is behind right now but she is worth the wait!! She helped me through a really difficult time and when things looked really bad, everything turned out fine. Excellent surgeon and excellent bedside manor!!

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

Extremely unhelpful doctor. Talked on the phone my entire first appointment (after I waited 90 minutes to be seen). Then at my next appointment which I waited over 2 hours for, she was unable to find my baby's heart beat with the fetal Doppler. Instead of taking me into the next room to use the sonagram to look for it, she sent me the next day to have a sonagram done. Worst 24 hours of my life, only to find out that there was nothing wrong with my baby. Not worth the anxiety related to this doctor. Avoid.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag