Rate Dr. Allen K. Liu

Dr. Allen K. Liu's Ratings

I had an irregular heart beat due to my past caffeine intake and a constant anxiety episodes. So I decided to pay the clinic a visit the next day and was able to see Dr. Liu right away AND my heart scanned on the EKG AND blood test taken all in one day (blood test was $94 without insurance) :) talk about luck! Dr. Liu explained to me a lot about my heart rate, changes in my weight, and well everything related to my check up and more. He's very friendly and helpful in informing you about whatever you have and what he feels you should know.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

Outstanding doctor. Takes the time to answer all questions. Explains everything he is doing. When he makes notes on your chart he tells you what they are and what they mean. Treats you with respect, not just another number. When my wife was pregnant she had a high risk pregnancy due to high blood pressure. She had to go to the local hospital once a week in the last trimester for testing. Due to an emergency, Dr. Liu was late in getting us into our appointment. After that we were to go to the hospital for testing. He personally called the hospital staff to let them know it was his fault and that we would still be coming for the appointment. Due to the time of day, we told him we would go over to the hospital after a quick bite to eat. When he finished with his last patient he went to the hospital and waited for us to make sure there were no problems with us getting in for testing. How many doctors would do that? Did I mention he's great!

Submitted June 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Liu is very patient and kind and willing to go the extra mile when a patient needs his attention and expertise. He literally saved my life when he change my medication. I wish there were more like him.

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag