Rate Dr. ROBERT MULLIN

Dr. ROBERT MULLIN's Ratings

Paid $1200 for laser treatment for toenail fungus. He never looked closely at my feed - stood back and pointed with a pen and told me I had toenail fungus and athletes foot. Took photos that were 'unavailable' when I returned for follow up visit and wanted to compare before and after. Finally went to a REAL doctor who told me I DO NOT have toenail fungus, touched my feet, looked closely with a bright light, and actually sent in toenail clippings for a biopsy! This guy is a farce and a liar. Avoid at all costs. He will rip you off. Additionally, the REAL doctor told me that the laser treatment does NOT kill all the fungus - it will come back. Beware.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

The amount paid doesn't reflect the money I paid for a motel room and travel expenses for each visit! Glad to see his license has been taken away for five years. Please be advised that I am now using Kerasal nail treatment and it works great! You can buy it at Walgreens and/or Walmart. Have used two tubes ($24-$29 each). Lots cheaper AND you can see results. Give it a try.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

I CAN IDENTIFY WITH EVERYONES' COMPLAINT LISTED ON HERE, I'M HAPPY TO SAY, I FOUGHT LONG AND HARD, BUT MY VOICE WAS FINALLY HEARD. ON MARCH 7, 2013 DR. ROBERT MULLINS LICENSE WAS REVOKED BY THE BOARD OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE, THE ORDER STIPULATES THAT HE CANNOT APPLY FOR RE-LICENSURE FOR A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS FROM THE DATE OF THE ORDER. HE WILL NOT BE RIPPING NOBODY OFF FOR A LITTLE WHILE,PROMISING INEFFECTIVE LASER FUNGAL REMOVAL.

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

He (& his staff) stated 90% effectiveness. It did nothing. He also assured me if I needed a follow up treatment, that would be free. He denied ever saying that and charged me another $250. This process does not work. The guy is sham.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

Submitted Aug. 25, 2012 | flag

Same deal as others. He will not take plastic now, just check or cash. What does this mean?

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

OMG!!I had my third session today where they pretended to treat me. Then after being told 90% success and the oral medication is bad for you I have had no change in my toes and been sucscribed the oral medication. So I thought lets go see if we can find anybody else with complaints about this crook. And Walah!!!! Notice there is not ONE person giving this guy a thumbs up or should I say toes up ;) This guy is a theif and a conman and I say we go after him now. I am contacting my attorney tomorrow.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

On my first visit I was told that the sucess rate was 95% and not to use the oral meds because of all the side affects. After 7 treatments and 1 year later, I had NO results, at a cost of $1700.00!! Now, on my last visit, Mullin suggested I use the meds,which he had advised against in my first visit, or remove the toenails at additional cost. I requested a refund, which he denied, I also told him I was going to contact the better business bureau because his procedure did not work. How can we stop this man from ripping off people?

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag