Rate Dr. Angela R. Jackson

Dr. Angela R. Jackson's Ratings

Angela delivered my baby and it was my first I was only 20 and terrified she helped me threw it so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I chose Dr. Jackson as my OBGYN b/c of high recommendations & high ratings from people's posted comments on the internet. My first visit to this office was nice, staff was very helpful & the new patient check in process was a breeze. Finally got to meet Dr. Jackson, she was so nice, caring & interested in what I had to say. She seemed out going, down to earth & spunky... a nice change from your tipicol uptight doctor. Dr. Jackson seemed very knowledgeable & intelligent. She was very helpful, answered all my questions & stayed w/ me for a professional amount of time a doctor should spend w/ a patient. Dr. Jackson does run late but mostly cause she's left a delivery, understandable. The short wait is well worth it though. I still highly recommend Dr. Jackson to everyone!!!! You won't regret it!! She's awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

She saved my wifes life. I have seen her perform in a stressfull situation. My wife had a post partum hemorage and lost half her blood supply. She remained calm helped my wife remain calm. she didnt give up or waste time. Thankful to say my is still with me because of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2012

She is caring, personable and efficient. She takes the time to figure you out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

Dr. Jackson became is a saint! After a year of worrying about a medical condition, because 2 previous doctors had made the situation out to be way worse than it really was, I finally went to Dr. Jackson per the advice of a good friend. Thank goodness, because third times a charm! :) Dr. Jackson's costs are very reasonable. She worked to keep my costs low since I was self-pay. Not to mention she is extremely kind & compassionate. I nearly broke down in tears when she told me I wouldn't need surgery like my past doctors had suggested. And she was right! Another test proved I was alright. She saved me thousands of dollars & a lot of mental anguish. I think she genuinely cares about her patients, which is more than you can say for most physicians.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Absolutely wonderful. Extremely helpful and understanding. Takes time to answer any and all questions/concerns. Friendly and personable. The best OBGYN I could have ever hoped for. Her staff can tend to be cranky, but she makes up for it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][340901].votes_count ]]