Rate Dr. Rabindra Girdhar

Dr. Rabindra Girdhar's Ratings

Dr Girdhar is the best dr i have ever known he is one of a kind I would reccomend him to anyone he is a top rate dr and he is always there for his patients he has done so much for me within the last year and I thank God everyday for him.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Girdhar is a wonderful cardiologist and he is so good with his patirnts I had 3 stents put in this last summer and he was just wonderful He reassured me that he would not let anything happen to me and I felt very safe with him I would recommend him to anyone, he is the best

Submitted Dec. 25, 2010 | flag

What a nice guy! He is a true gentleman. He took the time to explain completely the results of my stress test. His staff, though a bit cold at reception, were quite warm once we began the stress test. I would highly recommend Dr. Dr. Girdhar to anyone seeking both a competent Cardiologist and solid human being all wrapped up in one very nice guy.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Girdhar is the best physician I have known. I feel alienated from most allopathic practices and the current medical industry, but Dr. Girdhar is knowledgeable, compassionate, engaged, and personable. I recommend him without reservation to anyone needing cardiac care.

Submitted June 7, 2010 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Girdhar for many years. He is compassionate and takes a genuine interest in you. I like the convenience of the availability of stress tests and echo cardiograms in his office. The staff is always polite and professional, Wait times are not unreasonable for a specialist. The building has its own parking lot. Parking isn't free, but the convenience is worth it to me. I recommend him wholeheartedly. He is truly an outstanding physician. You won't be disappointed.

Submitted July 17, 2009 | flag

I had a heart atack at the age of 46, 9 years ago. Dr Girdhar is my Cardiologist. He is the most kind, compassionate, intelligent, knowledgeable physician I have ever met in my life and I'm an RN, having worked with hundreds of Drs during my career. He will spend all the time you need talking, reassuring,explaining. He has such a positive attitude. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. He makes you feel a part of the decision making for your care. I could go on and on. I have referred everyone I know to him. I think I am alive 9 years later because of Dr Girdhar. He truly is the best physician I have ever met. His nurse and staff are also very kind and helpful. Dr Girdhar is truly a wonderful human being and a superior physician. There is no one like him.

Submitted July 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Girdhar is the best cardiologist in all of Pennsyvania! He is willing to go above and beyond his treatments to ensure patient health. Dr. Girdhar has kept me going and also saved my friends life. I would recommend him to everyone!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2007 | flag

He is terrific. He listens and uses what you tell him. He is open to research you do on your own and realizes that no one knows your body or how you feel better than you do. He has a great sense of humour and seems genuinely concerned for his patients. I would highly recomend him to anyone seeking a cardiologist.

Submitted May 3, 2007 | flag