Rate Dr. Timothy G. Grube

Dr. Timothy G. Grube's Ratings

GREAT DOCTOR & WONDERFUL STAFF! I HAVE RECOMMENDED DR GRUBE IN THE PAST BECAUSE HE IS A SKILLED & KNOWLEDGABLE DOCTOR. HE IS ALSO VERY EASY TO TALK TO. HE LISTENS TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY & IS WILLING TO TAKE THE TIME ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

The experience was embarrassing the second time. Other patients including myself could her the staff talking about me in the hallway. The lady who took me back kept making a point to tell everyone in the hallway how unhappy i was and my unrelated medical issue. To make it worse i could hear them discussing my insurance deductible in the hallway instead of in my room or in private. The first time the doctor was nice and this time he seemed like he could care less. I wont be going back. Modifying experience.

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Grube is a great doctor, he delivered my baby girl in March. He left CWHS in January and I'm following him to his private practice in Frackville. In my opinion the top doctor CWHS had. Amazing doctor, highly recommend him!

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag