Rate Dr. Roger D. Dainer

Dr. Roger D. Dainer's Ratings

Dr. Dainer operated on my rotator cuff in May,2013. In three months my shoulder and arm was almost back to normal with very little pain. I attribute my recovery to a skillful surgery and wonderful theraphy. My shoulder is now 98% back to normal. I would recommend Dr. Dainer and his staff to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][342251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

First time patient there and won't see him again. Waited for 2 hours as he was "running late". Once seen, he spent 1-2 minutes with little explanation of what's going on but a setup new appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][342250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2011

I've been seeing Dr Dainer for a couple of years now- for knee and shoulder problems. I've noticed that he spends less than 2 minutes with me on each visits and does not answer my questions very well. I have to practically chase him out the office to ask any questions. Last time I was there for a shoulder problem, he barely even looked at me before diagnosing me. I'm fed up and I'm going to a new doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][342249].votes_count ]]