Rate Dr. Chris B. Threatt

Dr. Chris B. Threatt's Ratings

Chris gives a good exam. He is gentle and experienced. Due to his 'popularity' he is quite stretched, perhaps overtired. This can lead to errors. Don't get me wrong. He saw me once as a kind favor to a friend ,and was both kind and helpful. He is now practicing in several geographic locations. But as his practice has grown exponentially he seems stretched too thin. I later saw his partner who seemed much more focused, and attentive. Chris helped greatly, but his partner Dieter Bruno actually stuck with me and solved an acute problem for a reasonable fee. They are both highly qualified. I am grateful to Chris Threatt for working me into such a busy day.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Threatt is one of the best doctors in the Bay Area and is caring and personable in addition to his professionalism. I have great trust in his medical knowledge and addressing my medical conditions.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

Chris Threatt is a superb human being and superb Urologist ! I'm privileged to have him as my Dr. and thankful for his exceptional work ! Kent Dorwin, Burlingame, Ca.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

Outstanding in every aspect, Dr. Threatt is one of those persons you feel lucky to have on your side, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Caring, great personality, great physician. Terrific staff also.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag