You may also like

Rate Dr. Kristin Fielding

Dr. Kristin Fielding's Ratings

Unlike the previous review, I found Dr. Fielding to be very sympathetic and patient as I described a few items I had wanted to review with her. She was knowledgeable and sincere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr Fielding us concerned with talking about what's going on in her life than her patients. She talks in and on about her and doesn't listen to patients. I was assigned to her after my normal Dr left the practice. She sets up lots of appointments that are unnecessary to bill insurance. Be warned. Stay away!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Kristin Fielding is one of the best doctors that I can say that I have enjoyed having the pleasure of knowing and having a very good professional relationship with. She knows how to make her patients feel very adease and comfortable. I felt comfortable talking to her, and never did I feel like she would give me the wrong advise,or stir me in the wrong direction, until now.I'm at my witts end trying to find a doctor, Dr.Fielding is leaving for a better opportunity, I as well as many others, are now put in some what of a jam, It seems like we don't know were to go. But, thats what happens when you have the best. Well I wish Dr.Fielding all the best, cause she actually is the best, we will miss her sadly, at least I know I will. Good Luck and God Bless you Dr.Fielding, Good luck in the future. You are one of the best Dr's and I'm proud to have had the chance to be your patient for as long as I was. God Bless Bernice P. ps. I will miss you dearly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][343237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Very disappointed with the care both my wife and I received by her. Sent me to the hospital for a bloody nose !!. Entire facility very shotty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][343236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

She is a wonderful doctor. It is so nice to have a doctor work with you as a team to help you stay strong and healthy. She listens so well. Very Happy to have her as my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][343235].votes_count ]]