Dr. David A. Patella

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. David A. Patella has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

24/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.1

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David A."

08/07/13 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"
RID: 2630268
29/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patella is the BEST!! I agree with the other person, the Dr. Patella that other person wrote about could not be him. We have been going to him for over 30 years and never has he been in Orangevalle.
RID: 2378979
18/07/12 5 5 5 5 I think the person who posted before me has the wrong Dr.in mind. Dr. Patella is the finest Dr. I have ever known. He treated my mother, my husband and now me. He always gives the top referrals and is so caring. I never feel rushed when I'm there and always get to talk about everything on my mind. I have many friends who also see Dr. Patella and we all feel the same way. He is really a 5 star rating!!!
RID: 2371098
16/07/12 5 2 5 5 I am shocked that their are so much positive reviews on this Dr. that it makes me question this site. This Dr. is horrible and all his patients refused to see him and saw his PA instead. His practice in Orangevale was empty. He barely gives you less than one minute to answer a question as he is walking out the door. This is from many friends I know share the same experience with him.
RID: 1570580
25/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Patella is my parents doctor and has been for a long time. He is absolutely the best! I feel he is part of our family. They don't make them like him anymore.
RID: 1441195
15/05/11 5 5 5 5 Truely caring physician!! He cared for my parents before me & I could have had no better help in my Mother's final illness than I did with Dr. Patella. And, to my good fortune, he was not only our family doctor but a very dear, trusted family physician. NONE BETTER!!!
RID: 1166524
10/05/10 5 5 5 5 Main Entry: phy·si·cian 1 : a person skilled in the art of healing That simple definition from Merriam-Webster's, sadly, disqualifies no small percentage of today's M.D. population from their titles. Not so for Dr. Patella. In 15 years as a patient, I am happy to share that I've not been treated by any more capable, caring, or conscientious a medical professional than Dr. Patella. Further, it brings me no discomfort to share that in that same period of time rarely have I encountered the stoutness of character and brilliance of mind he posesses. The only drawback I can find is that having always had Dr Patella as my physician- never being made to wait, always having enough time to share my concerns, being greeted by name and treated like a friend rather than a walking account number, and truly feeling "better" everytime I walk out the door- perhaps I just can't appreciate how truly fortuinate I've been. Thanks Doc, because you're good at what you do, we don't see enough of you  Respond
RID: 1163732
06/05/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patella is the finest Dr. I have ever had. He is so caring, answers all of your questions and is determined to do all he can to help you. He calls with test results and is always available to you. He also refers to the very best Drs. in their fields. I hope I never have to change internists as he has all of his patients so spoiled. His office staff is the greatest too. How blessed we are to have him................
RID: 892018
19/05/09 5 5 5 5 I have been in love with David Patella for over 30 years and have been his patient for about 20. He is thorough, empathic, insightful, psychologically minded and every positive adjective I can think of! I am also a physician and appreciate him all the more for his caring attitude and kindness toward an elderly woman...me! BRounds MD
RID: 462250
11/12/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patella is one of the finest Drs. I have ever had. He is caring, gets to know you and your family and is truly dedicated to medicine. Just wish there were more Drs. like him. The day we found him was a very lucky day and I am so thankful for him.
RID: 425838
08/10/07 5 5 5 5 kind, dedicated,caring and extremely knowledgeable. a rare find. if only there were more like him...
RID: 308887
04/05/07 5 5 5 Honest, caring, dedicated. Willing to spend time with his patients and truly concerned. Not in it for the money.
RID: 24423
05/03/06 5 5 5 Totally dedicated. Spends genuine time with patients. A+
RID: 11335
26/08/05 5 5 5 I have not see Dr. Patella in years but miss him greatly. It had been a struggle to find a doctor who comes remotely close to his pro-active style of patient care. Whenever I had questions, he took great care to answer them thoroughly. I wish I still lived in his area. He is a genuine rare find.  Respond
RID: 1941
02/10/04 5 5 5 Excellent. Rated one of the best by his peers. Small practice and personal care. Just what a physician SHOULD be.  Respond