Rate Dr. Elizabeth C. Penick

Dr. Elizabeth C. Penick's Ratings

Dr. Penick is a lifesaver. Upon my initial appointment, she completed a very thorough history and asked probing questions to fully understand my condition. I greatly appreciated that because she began my treatment with a full understanding of who I am. She has an exceptional, highly-regarded reputation, and knowledge of her field and the interaction and collegial working relationship between Psychology and Psychiatry. Her maturity makes you feel very comfortable, yet she understands the challenges that people of all ages encounter. She encourages me to actually think about and consider my actions, formulate plans for my future and adhere to her recommendations that will eventually make me well. Sometimes she plays devil's advocate, but it's done in a non-confrontational way ... it's done as an exercise to encourage you to actually think through your actions. I'm grateful that I located Dr. Penick because she's a extremely important person in my recovery, well-being and future wellness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][755654].votes_count ]]