Rate Dr. Gary N. Frishman

Dr. Gary N. Frishman's Ratings

I really love doctor Frishman. He helped me conceive my son and is helping me for a second one. All I care about is expertise and knowledge. Thanks to the entire staff as well!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Wonderful doctor! I would not have my children if it was not for him and his wonderful advice and medical expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Very Professional and couldn't have been more pleased with his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Dr Frishman is a very honest, caring and smart physician. I would recommend him to my closest friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Our son is now 17 years old and Dr. Frishman was the most compassionate and caring specialist we could have asked for. He also operated on my ectopic pregnancy preceding the healthy conception of IVF.We were always assured and able to contact him with our later concerns of conceiving a second child. Honest, knowledgable and professional. Also visited me while recuperating from a very difficult delivery of my 10 pound son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2011

Dr. Frishman performed a laproscopic procedure on me beacuse of my 'unuasual' Septate uterus and double cervix and because he did I was able to give birth to my son! With out the surgery I could not have carried a baby to full term, I'd always miscarried. Dr. Frishman is extremely and noticablly caring and understanding. He actually takes the time to listen to you and answer whatever questions you may have and not rush yo out the door. I highly recommend Dr. Frishman. He is very knowledgable and thorough. I was always told that I would never have children because of my rare and unique uterus, but Dr. Frishman made it possible! This is a Doctor you ca trust!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2008

I found Dr. Frishman to be very helpful and understanding of our situation, both my husband and I have had children, but have been unable to conceive together. We are now on fertility meds and Dr. Frishman has been both supportive and honest through the whole experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Thanks to Dr. Frishman and the staff from Women & Infants, my husband and I are the proud parents of twin boys. He was extremely knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and truly wanted to help us conceive. We were happy with the care given from everyone in that practice. I would recommend them to anyone who is struggling with infertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

I have two little boys thanks to Dr Frishman and he came and visited me in the hospital after both of my deliveries!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2006

Can't believe there was someone else who thought this guy was as much of a jerk as my husband and I. When I asked why a cast of thousands had to be in on a test I was having (they were watching not helping), his supercilious reply was, "Because I want them there." What an ass.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2037317].votes_count ]]